Chapter 14: In his Arms

Abhi's POV:

Abhi's POV:

She just stood there being numb. Her eyes became teary, but she didn't let them fall. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes and looked up to control her tears.

Opening them she looked straight in my eyes and called me with so much love that if the situations would have been different I would have ran to her and hugged her, never allowing her to leave.

Her black eyes were staring at me with so much love in them, that it made me doubt on my decision of seeking a revenge from her. Am I doing something wrong? I questioned my self.

You hate me na?" She asked in a painful voice, making me come out of my thoughts, I looked away not wanting to look in her eyes as they were doing something to me.

She walked towards me slowly, as she reached me she held my face gently in her palm and turned my face making me look straight in her eyes.

"If you hate me so much then say it meri aakho mai dekho aur kahedo that you hate me" she said with a painful smile while tears were streaming down her cheeks. (Look in my eyes and say that you hate me)

'Do I really hate her?' I questioned my self, this is the first time in four years this question strike my mind. 'Don't be stupid Abhi, she has already played once with you, don't forget how she broke you, how she left you. Don't melt looking at her eyes it can be a lie too. Whatever we see is not always true.' my mind reminded me.

My eyes darken remembering everything that happened. A fire ignite in my body. "I hate you shivani" I said looking straight in her eyes, though my heart was not ready to accept it but my mind won.

she looked at me like she read my soul and said "I hate you too" with a painful smile. But her 'I hate you' didn't mean that. There was a difference,the difference was her eyes.

My eyes held anger and hate in them while saying it, but her eyes held lots of love in them changing its meaning completely.

She was trembling her breath was uneven, it was like she is fighting with something, with trembling hands she pulled me towards her making our forehead touch and my breath hitched seeing her this close

This is the first time she is initiating a touch. I can't take this anymore she is doing something to me and I can't let my walls down again for the same person who made me build them so high.

You can't break me again shivani, I won't allow that. I took a step back making her look in my eyes with pain but I do not care.
'Are you sure you don't?' Questioned my heart. 'YES' I said with determination.

"You think you can again fool me with your act of loving me and your innocent face. No shivani not again not this time never"

I chuckled "You know true love never dies it either that the person starts loving you more with time or it Change into hate when that person is betrayed and in our case it's hate Shivani Sharma. NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT" I threw these words on her face.