Chapter 5: Marriage

Hey my lovely readers I am back, really sorry for the late update

Hey my lovely readers I am back, really sorry for the late update. Henceforth I promise to update once a week please bare with my slow update. I have been too caught up with my studies 🥺

Let's start, happy reading
(A/N to enjoy the chapter more do listen to the song attached above trust me you will love it.)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Shivani's pov :
I was standing at my balcony dressed in a beautiful red bridle lehenga which has silver working matching it with sliver and red jewelry. My makeup was not too loud and my hair was done into a bun which was decorated with flowers

 My makeup was not too loud and my hair was done into a bun which was decorated with flowers

Shivani's look

In few hours I am getting married to Abhi. Too many things are going in my head I am ready for this by still i am scared and nervous. Marriage with someone was difficult for me but marriage with Abhi is difficult than that. ' what will I say if he ask me why I ran away from him? ,Will he accept my past?'

On engagement day we not even exchanged a word. I don't know but I saw hater in his eyes for me or may be it can be my overthink. I don't know. My mind went to the conversation me and Ritika had yesterday.

Flashback:
I was packing my thinks when Ritika entered my room " How are you feeling di ?" She asked sitting on my bed. " much better Ritu" I said smiling the truth was I was not I was still shocke but I don't want her to worry more.

"You almost gave everyone a heartattack by fainting " she said. I know my fainting worried everyone, i hate to make othes worry " don't worry ritu it was just due to weakness. I am fine now " I assured her.

"You were not knowing right " she said being serious suddenly. " What? " I asked still continuing my packing." that Abhimanyu is the groom " she finished. My body stilled and I remain silent. " Di you didn't knew n who the groom is right" as if sensing that her doubts are right she said this little loud Turing me towards her.

"How can you do this di? She said being angry. I just bow my head down tears threatening to fall I know what I did was wrong. She continued " How can you di, How can you give up on your life so easily that you are ready to marry anyone without even knowing who the groom is?"She was furious.