Chapter 7: The kheer

Hey my lovely readers hope you all are doing good, here's the next part lets start Happy reading!(A/N to enjoy the chapter more do listen to the song attached above trust me you will love it

(A/N to enjoy the chapter more do listen to the song attached above trust me you will love it.)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Abhi's POV :
I left the room knowing if I didn't the situation will get worse. I went to the lawn to get some fresh air and to calm myself down.

After about an hour I returned back to my room, as I entered I saw shivani sleeping on the bed in an uncomfortable position still in her heavy lehenga.

I walked toward her slowly as I got closer I saw her face has tear stains, her nose and lips were red from crying. I bent down and made her sleep properly and covered her with the blanket.

Then I walked toward the sofa and laid down sleep was too far away from me. I looked at the sleeping figure of her 'I can never forgive you shivani' I said to myself and forced myself to sleep.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

The next morning
My sleep got disturbed by the sound of anklets as I opened my eyes I found myself on the sofa and got confused, everything that happened yesterday hit me.

I quickly got up and saw shivani combing her hair sitting in front of the dressing table. She was wearing red colored saree with big golden earrings, her wrist was filled with bangles and every time she was moving her hands they were making sound.

 She was wearing red colored saree with big golden earrings, her wrist was filled with bangles and every time she was moving her hands they were making sound

The sound of her bangles were somehow calming my heart. She was busy in combing her hair being lost in her own world.

My eyes were starting at her face in the mirror noticing her every feature. Slowly she looked in the mirror and our eyes met. Her eyes were screaming pain.

Her face was looking so innocent so pure anyone could be mistaken by her look but very few knows the evil behind this angelic face of her.

'This is just the start I said in my mind 'this is nothing compared to the pain you gave me' thinking this I broke the eye contact.