Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy

Abhi's pov:

Abhi's pov:

The next morning:

I woke up only to find myself alone in the room. Getting up from the floor I stretched My body making my self completely awake. My back hurts from sleeping on the floor may be I will be needing a heat pad.

Shivani was the first thing my mind thought of as I woke up. Just when I was about to go and check for her, I saw her exiting the bathroom in a pink saree with a golden board.

Her hair was wrapped in a towel and she looked fresh. A warm feeling settled in my heart looking at her. She walked towards the dressing table and her eyes fell on me. I gave her a small smile which she ofcourse replied with puffing her cheeks and looking away.

'Cute' I thought walking towards my cupboard. My hand mistakely touched Shivani's and I felt her shiver, a smiled formed on my lips.

She turned to look at me her with a different emotion in her eyes. I felt like she wanted to say something but then changed her mind and looked away making me sighed.

Walking past her I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After sometime when I came out I saw shivani wiping her wet hairs gently with the towel.

Water was dripping from her hair making her hair look more attractive. Her black long hairs hypnotized me and I kept staring at her till she was not done.

I had this crazy urge to run my fingers in her hair and untangle them but I didn't.

I have heard it somewhere that girls don't like when someone touches their hair and she can even kill you if you do that when she is angry or on periods.May be someother time I thought chlucking to myself.

She was so engrossed in her hair that she was unaware of my presence in the room. I walked toward her and just then she turned for the comb and got startled when she saw me.

"Why are you standing like a ghost?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "I was starting at a witch, a beautiful one." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows as if thinking and then widen her eyes when she realized whome I was talking about.

"I am a witch?." She asked pointing her index finger towards her. "Who told you I was staring at you?" I said walking toward the bed then sat on it.

"And I told a beautiful witch not a scary one" I added making her jaw drop. "Y...you..." she searched for a sentence to fight with me ".....are a devil, If I am a scary witch then you are a devil." She said angrily walking towards the bed and throwing a pillow on me.