Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️

First of all a very happy new year to you all

First of all a very happy new year to you all. Thanks a lot for all your support and love. I am really greatfull to have you all and I promise to keep entertaining you all with my writing.
Lots of love from your author.

Let's start

Abhi's POV:

It's like a cold bucket of ice has been thrown on me. I felt weak and restless at the thought of her going away like I did four years ago.

And looking at their faces it was clear that they were serious and determined to take her with them.

My heart felt heavy, it was ready to beg if that could stop them from taking her away.

And surprisingly I found myself following my heart for the first time in these four years.

"Mom, dad I know I have disappointed you guys. I know what I did can't be justified by any excuse but please don't take her away."
I said begging to them.

"I am in that phase of my life where I really can't understand what is truth what is lie anymore. I got so tangled with my self that I neglected others. I don't known what is happening nor I am sure about anything. But the one thing I know is that if she went away I will be a living dead body." I said as I felt my throat choked.

"Won't you give me a chance to correct my mistake?" I asked them softly.

Mom and dad shared a look but remained silent.

Revenge or love it was always her and her thoughts which kept me moving forward. Her love was like the fire where as hating her was the fule I needed to survive these four years without her.

That means I was never able to remove her from me. If you minus her from me I think you will be left with nothing.

All these years I was living with her memories fooling myself that I can survive without her. How stupid!

Now when I actually reflect on my feelings I think hate in a very big and harsh word. Maybe I was never really sure if it was really hate?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by dad "We are going to leave next Monday that means you have one weak. Prove that you deserve her and we will not take her back."

"But if you failed to do so, she will be coming with us and won't be returning until I wish so." Mom added coldly.

There is no way i will let her go. I don't know if I still love her but I feel like my heart will stop if she went away from me.

These feelings were always there but I use to ignore it and now that I am listening to my heart with a clear mind I can't resist these feelings.

Someone said it correctly that anger is like boiling water until it doesn't calm down you can't see clearly and I am happy that I am not that late.