Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you

Really sorry for the late update 🥺 ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

♡ Ye khaara samandar mera gawaah hai
Ishq hai mera ya mera gunaah hai
Tujh ko Sazaa aur adaalat Bana loon
Haan, siddat Bana loon tujhe.♡

Ahimanyu's pov:

" I am sorry moon" as I whispered those words I felt a weight on my shoulder. I pulled away from the hug and saw that shivani has fainted in my arms.

Panic filled my body when I saw her lifeless in my arms. "Rakshit" I shouted loudly "Rakshit call the doctor now" I said and everyone came running to my room.

"Call Dr. Vijay and ask him to be here as soon as possible." I said to Rakshit making shivani lie properly on the bed.

The doctor was here within thirty minutes. Currently he was checking shivani. Rest every one was waiting outside the room. While I was with shivani as my heart was not ready to leave her alone.

I was continuously pacing back and forth too restless to sit or stand in a place.

"Calm down Dr. Abhimanyu you are making me restless too." He said with a smile and then went back on check shivani.

"Don't worry she is fine. Its due to weakness she fainted, she will gain her consciousness in few hours. For now let her rest." He said after checking her and I released a sighed that I was holding unknowingly.

"Like I said before Dr. Abhimanyu, she is weak and she needs to pay attention to her eating pattern. She can't afford to skip meals and Being her husband it's your responsibility to see she never miss them." Dr. Vijay said seriously and I nodded my head.

"Well I know from now she won't miss them because she has got such a caring husband who doesn't panic while doing big-big surgeries but panic by seeing his wife unconscious." He said with a big smile on his lips.

But the truth was I was the jerk because of whome she is lying unconscious there.

"I will prescribe some vitamins to her." He said and I nodded thanking him.

He handed me the prescription and I asked Rakshit to walk Dr. Vijay to his car.

As he left I walked towards shivani but before I could reach her mom, dad and everyone else rushed towards her make me halt in my step.

She was just in front of my eyes yet I felt so distant from her. It's because of me she was lying there looking pale and weak. The guilt overpower me and I took few step back and let them be with her.

I would have left the room but I felt like I will die if she ever leaves my eyesight. So I stood away from every one looking at her from afar.

Mom sat beside shivani and stroke her hair with love, adjusting her pillow she Covered her properly with the quil. All this time dad stood beside mom quitely. " let her rest" dad said to mom about ten minutes later.