Chapter 9: leaving for Noida

Hey my lovely readers hope you all are doing good, here's the next part lets start Happy reading!××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××Abhi's POV:When I returned home after driving it was quite late

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Abhi's POV:
When I returned home after driving it was quite late. Rain has stopped few hours ago, I walked quietly towards my room and entered it closing the door behind me.

What surprised me was that Shivani was not there in the room I looked at the clock which reads its 2am. I checked the bathroom finding it to be empty too.  panic entered me when I didn't see her.

I walked slowly towards the balcony whose door was ajar, I entered and saw her sleeping there in the corner curled in a ball. I rushed towards her and bent to look at her closely she was shivering.

I called her but she didn't moved so I shook her and found out that she was wet, may be she got wet in rain and slept here. Here clothes were almost dry just slightly damp which means she will soon get a fever because of her stupidity.

"Is she a child how can someone be so careless about own self " I mumble picking her up bridle style and placed her softly on the bed. I adjusted the temperature of the AC so that she doesn't feel cold and cover her properly with the blanket.

I walked towards my sofa and lied down on it. 'So you are being caring ha?' Said a small voice in my head. " No ofcourse not why should I care for her. I can't let something happen to her because only I can punish her and I married her for revenge how can I let that go to waste."
Saying this to my stupid mind I forced myself to sleep.

Like always i don't want her to know that I helped her in anyway, so next day before she gets up I asked mom to give her turmeric milk and also told her to make sure she drinks it infront of her, then I went towards the guest room and took a shower.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

On the reception day mom asked me to get her down I wanted to deny but seeing moms stern face I went to get her. I entered the room and close the door behind me.

" shiv..." I was going to call her but when I saw her my voice got stuck in my throat. She was looking so mesmerizing in that gown. Her eyes were shut and she was struggling with the zip of her dress.

She is looking so pure and innocent but in reality she is not, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard her sighing. I walked toward her and hold the zip to close it she looked up being shocked not expecting me to be here.

I was starting in her eyes while she also held the eye contact between us. It felt like the time is moving slowly. I was so close to her yet so far.

How I wish everyday that whatever happened should be a nightmare, that she did not cheat me nor lied to me. How badly I yearn that she would have loved me truly but no she doesn't and it's the bitter truth.