Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠

Abhi's pov:" Your wife speaks so less" I heard Shelly who was sitting beside me in the car

Abhi's pov:
" Your wife speaks so less" I heard Shelly who was sitting beside me in the car. I just gave her a small smile, only I know how talkative and mischief shivani can be. She only be that in front of me and I smiled at the thought.

Soon I drop Shelly at her house and left for mine. I don't know why but I felt Shelly was being wired today. Her being shocked when she first saw shivani was something I didn't understood nor her reason satisfied me.

shivani was jealous today for sure. She is very possessive of her people and I don't know why but I felt good to see jealousy and possessiveness in her eyes for me.

I am not understanding what's happening to me, there is a constant battle going on between my heart and mind. I want to hate her but I can't hate her no matter what I do.

I want her to suffer but at the same time I can't see her suffering, I want to hurt her so badly like she hurted me but at the same time I can't see her in pain. I want her to cry but I can't bear her tears.

I am frustrated with my self how can I want two opposite things for the same person. God she is making me crazy and I don't know what to do anymore.

Soon I reached my house and entered to a silent hall. Usually shivani use to watch her cartoons at this time wired habit right? but today she was not there. A frown made its way on my face.

Walking more further I saw her near the sofa. Her head was resting on the sofa and she slept while sitting. 'Why is she sleeping like that I thought to my self.'

I walked toward her and gently took her in my arms then made her sleep on the sofa properly. The thing I have noticed about her is that she freeze or get stiff when someone hold her suddenly or when people get too close to her.

I have felt her stiff under my touch too sometimes. One more thing I noticed is she avoid people at all cost specially men even in hospital she interact with people only when it's needed, but why?

She was never like this. Infact she use to be surrounded by large number of friends In college 'everyone's favorite' i smiled recalling how I use to search her in whole college, 'then what changed?' I thought to myself.

Suddenly my eyes fell on her hand which was bleeding. Whats that, I sat on my knees to get a better view of it. She got a big cut and there were glass pieces pricked in her skin too

'When did she got such a deep cut and she didn't even cared to treat it' Not wasting a minute I quickly ran to my room and got the first aid kit

I sat beside her and held her hand gently, I pulled out one pieces of glass and looked at her face to check if she woke up due to pain or something. A frown make its way to her face but she didn't woke up.

That's when my eyes went on her eyelashes which were wet and had tears on them. She was crying but why? I questioned to myself. Slowly my eyes went to her lips which turned red due to crying.