Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell

Before I start the chapter I just want to let you all know that I am also a student and it's only possible for me to update on every Sunday

Before I start the chapter I just want to let you all know that I am also a student and it's only possible for me to update on every Sunday. I know it's sometime very difficult to wait this long when things are so exciting but I hope you all will understand your author too. I promise to give early updates whenever I can and thanks for being patient.
Let's start
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

♡ tenu chhad ke kitthe jawan
tu mera parchanwa tere mukhde vich
hi main taan rabb nu apni pawaan meri
duwa haye sajda tera kardi sada tu sun
ekraar mera main karun intezar tera tu dil
tu yun jaan meri main tenu samjhawan ki
na tere bina lagda ji ♡

Shivani's POV :

I was at the station with every one when I suddenly felt someone hugging me from the back. My body froze, and I was about to get a panic attack, but then a familiar cologne surrounded me and I instantly relaxed. It was Abhi but wasn't he supposed to be at the hospital?

I tried to turn, and it only made his hold tighter on me. "I know I don't deserve you, and you deserve someone better than me, but please.....please don't leave me." I heard him speak. It was the first time he was being expressive.

"I promise I will become better. I am trying, trust me, and if it's not enough I will try harder just....just don't leave me." He said, and tears streamed down my cheeks. He was not trying to hide that he was afraid to lose me. The fear of losing me was clear in his voice.

I slowly break free from his hold, which was restricting me from turning. As I turned, his eyes scanned my face as if trying to read my emotions.

"Please..." he whispered. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. It was all too overwhelming for me. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I don't care if there's someone better than you. Because you are all that I want." I said, cupping his cheeks.

His eyes filled with tears, but he didn't let them fall. I chuckled because I know how much he hates crying.

"I honestly have no clue what's going to happen next or how things are going to work out, but whatever happens, I want us to be together because I need you as much as you need me." I said referring to what will happen if my past ever comes out.

People say history repeats itself and nothing stays hidden. I know I am being selfish over here, but for the first time I want to be selfish.

If keeping my Darkest secret in the dark can give me a little bit of happiness, then be it. I felt a sudden pull and next his chest colloids with me. His hands slowly wrapped around me, and he hugged me tightly.

My breath hitched as I realized he was hugging me. I could hear his heart beating rapidly, just like mine. The fact that I didn't felt disgusted or didn't get a panic attack surprised me.