Chapter 24: Happy Moments

♡ Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gayaTu haath mein haath jo de gayaChalun main jahaan jaaye tuDaayein main tere, baayein tuHoon rut main, hawayein tuSaathiya

Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya... ♡

Shivani's pov:

The next morning, I opened my eyes with a smile on my face. Everything about yesterday was clearly in my mind. Abhi's letter.......him giving us a chance............. chocolate..........and his heart melting lines all were clear in my mind.

I sat up on the bed and slowly looked at the floor only to find it empty. "God, was it a dream?" I said loudly, unaware of a figure observing me from behind. My sleep was completely gone. My heart sank at the thought of everything being a dream.

"No, it was not," Abhi said with a chuckle. Making me jumped at his voice. I turned to look at him, who was looking all fresh and ready to start his day.

He was standing near the window and facing me. A small smile was playing on his lips, and the morning sunlight was making him look breathtaking, which made me inhale a sharp breath.

"I was waiting for you to wake up. Now go freshen up, then we will go down for breakfast." He said, walking toward me and forwarding me his hand.

I gently took his hand and move out of the bed. My eyes fell on the clock and I gasped, it was nine in the morning. Everyone has their breakfast by eight in this house. How can I even sleep for so long?

"It's nine, I haven't prepared anything. I am so late. How can I sleep for so long? Abhi why didn't you wake me up?" I said everything in one breath. Panic filled my veins and I felt like crying. Though my in-laws are superb and too understanding. I still should be responsible.

Acche hain that doesn't mean I should take advantage of them."Shhh calm down" Abhi said pressing my hand which was still in his.

"Aaraam se mujhe bolne tho do. Firstly mom is preparing the breakfast. Second, you are not late and third, you were sleeping so peaceful, so I didn't wake you up." He said calmly looking at my panic filed eyes.

"But everyone has their breakfast by eight, and it's nine now" I said, almost at the verge of crying. Lately, I am having a lot of mood swings. I need to check my calendar, maybe It's what I am thinking.

He made me sit on the bed and kneel in front of me. "It's your magic, when I told others to have their breakfast as I will be eating with you after you wake up, they all said they will wait for you to wake up too." He said with a look of admiration. Like he was proud of me.

"So just relax and go fresh up, I will wait here." He said, looking straight in my eyes, making me nod.

I got up from the bed and went inside the Washroom. After doing my business, I came out and found Abhi sitting on the bed waiting for me. "Shall we go?" He asked, standing from the bed.