DISCLAIMER

Heyy everyone, hope all of you are doing fine!!it's been sometime since I update something in Wattpad!!

Now that, I came to a decision to upload my own imagined stories here!!

With that, I'm welcoming all of you to my own imagination!! All the characters, scenes and places are from my own ideas and imagination!!

With that note I'm introducing my another romantic story titled 'Key to My Heart' to all of you!! I really hope it will reach your heart and hope to receive a genuine support from all of you!!

                             'Key of My Heart'

Every other man in this world at-least live with one insecurity in their life!! I believe a true partner can help you heal from it and shows a genuine care to you!!

This story revolves around 4 important characters that have 4 different insecurities!! What happened when they find their perfect partner!!

This is purely a fictional story!!

**Matured contents available in this story!! I will have a disclaimer on the top if the episode has matured contents!! If you don't wish to read you always choose to skip the part!! Some word are very strong, sensitive!! Pls read only if you're fine with it!!

Do forgive me if there is any errors and flaws, its just written out from love only!!
Do share your views and comments!! Will love to read your thoughts about this story!!

Also, you can follow me on instagram!!
sriiwritings11