EPISODE 27

Pradeep and Kayal went to have their dinner!! They sat opposite of each other!! Pradeep's mom called him and it was a video call!!

Pradeep : amma call pandranga Kayal!! Video call!!

Kayal : achoo naa venumna anga poren!! She get up he held her hand, eyed her to sit!!

He answered the call and talked with his mom and introduced Kayal to her!!

Pradeep's mom : Santhia

Santhia maa and Kayal talked for awhile and she passed it to him!!

Santhia maa : naakuda Adithinu nenachen!! Yaaru intha ponnu puthusa irukanga? Nalla pesuthu!!

Pradeep : huhh!! Haan!! Maa, actually Adithioda friend uh maa!!

Santhia maa : ohh Santhosh and Adithi iniki varalaya?

Pradeep : illa maa!!

She hung the call after asking him to eat and sleep well!!

Pradeep : actually!! Innum one month la en amma birthday!! 55th birthday!! Santhosh and Adithi varanga!! Unaku comfortable na neeyum vaa!!

Kayal : Pradeep!! Naa epdi varathuuu!! She hesitate abit!!

Pradeep : nee comfortable la iruntha mattum vaa Kayal!! Aana nee vantha enaku happy ah irukum!!

Kayal : apdiyaa enna??

Pradeep : aaamaa!! En ooru avlo azhaga irukum!! Full of greeneries!! Romba quite ah peaceful la irukum!!

Kayal : hurmmm!! Naa veetla enna solrathu?

Pradeep : if you're coming, I want to bring you genuinely!! Nothing to hide here!! Naa vanthu pesren!!

Kayal : en ammakitaya??

Pradeep : aama amma kitta thaan!!

Kayal : nejama pesuvingala?

Pradeep : nee variya??

Kayal : hurmmmm!! Actually!! Enakum aasaiya iruku unga family paaka!! Since, neenga romba periya kudumbam sonna naala!! Naa varen Pradeep!!

He smiled and he couldn't content his happiness!! He felt like jumpinggg!!

Pradeep : naa paathukuren!! Naa vanthu pesi unna kutitu poren!!!

Kayal : namba road trip povoma??

Pradeep : aama maa!! Road trip thaan povom!!

Kayal : haiyaaa!! Jolllyyy ah irukummm!! Plss en ammakitta pesitu enna kutitu po Pradeep!!

He chuckled looking at her pleading face!!

Pradeep : kutitu po Pradeep? He smirked at her!!

Her cheeks turned red and she covered her face with both hands!! He chuckled more looking at her!!

Pradeep : Cheri!!! Ipdi evlo neram vekka paduva!!

Kayal : Pradeeppp!! She try to hide her blushed cheeks!!

The waiter place their food!! Time to time they had eye contact!! They talked random stuff and left from the hotel!!

He was on his way to send her back home!!

Kayal : beach polama?

Pradeep : polammeyy!!

They were just enjoying some songs and he lowered the window for her!! She kept her one elbow at the window and witnessing the night beauty with the strong wind current!! Her hair was flowing back to the wind!! He was just admiring her!! Suddenly, she turned to him!!