EPISODE 47

3 days passed!!

Kayal and Pradeep decided to visit the temple!! The newly wed were alone at home!! All the other family members went back to their hometown!!

It was early in the morning, Adithi and Santhosh got up and send them off to the village!!

Santhosh : Kayal, avankitta pesikittu po maa!!

Kayal : Cheri anneyy!! Toongama paathukuren!!

Adithi : Tookama iruntha nalla toongitu po drive pannu anneyy!!

Pradeep : Cheri maa!! Neenga rendu perum paathu irunga veetla!!

Adithi : haan anneyy!! Paathuko Kayaluu!!

Santhosh : oru naal stay pannitu vaanga da!! Ore naal travel pannathinga!!

Pradeep : Cheri da!! Athuku thaan extra clothes pack panniruko!!

They get into the car and Santhosh and Adithi waved till they could see the car!!

Adithi leaned on his arm!! He wrapped around her and just carried her!!

Adithi : pattuuuuu!!!

Santhosh : sollunga wifeyyy!!

Adithi : Santhoshhiiiii!!! She pulled him and bite his cheek!!!

Santhosh : iru Di Veetukulla poikalam!!

Adithi : nooooo!! She pulled him more and locked his lips!!

He carried her in and without breaking the kiss he managed to close the door!! She pushed him on the couch and lay on top of him!!

Santhosh : inga paaru Di!! Ingathaan iruken naanu!! Kadichu vekkatha!!

Adithi : naa apdithaan seiven!!

She held his head and started to bite his nose and cheeks!!

Santhosh : yennadi romance ithu??

Adithi : chuupppp!!

Her hands travel to his pants!!

Santhosh : aathiiii!! Adiyaeee!! Enna pandraa??

He held her hand!! She laughed looking at him!! He smirked and held her bare waist and she lost her smile!! He pushed her on the couch and rest was history!! After awhile, they found both of them to be naked!! As time passes, she was so comfortable with him already!! they did the deed and just lay there hugging each other!! Sleep took over them!!

It started to rain heavily!!

Adithi woke up to a loud thunderstorm!! She saw them and smiled looking at their position!! When she try to get up!! He pulled her more closer!!

Adithi : deiii!! Asingapudichavane!! Dress podanum vidu da!!

Santhosh : vennaaa padu pesama!!

Adithi : chiii!! Vidu da!!

She get rid from his hold and saw his shirt was there!! She wore his shirt and went up!! He got up and wore his shorts and lay back again on the couch!! She refreshed and came down and saw him sleeping cutely!! She went near and kissed his forehead and went to the kitchen!!

She was busy preparing his favourite breakfast!! The smell woke him up and he just walk to the kitchen and hugged his busily cooking wife!!

He hugged her from back and kissed her cheek!!

Santhosh : good morning maa!!

Adithi : morningggg da!!

He moved back and looked at her from top to bottom!! She was wearing his sleeveless shirt with her biker shorts which is not visible in the long shirt!! He smirked and hugged her back!!