EPISODE 15

He sat beside her at the garden!! She held his arm and leaned on his shoulder!! He had goosebumps for her sudden action, he placed his hand around her shoulder. They didn't talk but silently enjoyed each others company!!

Santhosh : toongalaya??

Adithi : tookam vanthuruchu Santhoshhh!!

Santhosh : apo padukalam la? Yen inga iruka?

Adithi : nee yen toongala?

Santhosh : Mmmm!! Paduthu iruntha ipdi oru moment kedaichirukuma?

Adithi looked at him!!

Adithi : yenna moment?

Santhosh : illa maa!! Ivlo calm night witness panna mudiyathula!! He gulped!!

Adithi : deii!! Naa onnu kekkava?

Santhosh : Mmmm!!

Adithi : nee nejama enna paakathan vanthiya?

Santhosh : athuvaaa!!! Actually!!

Adithi : Actually??

Santhosh : oru paapa onnu thidirnu ooruku porenu vanthuruchu!! Enaku anga enna pandrathunu terila!! Athaan antha paapava paaka varalamnu vanten!!

She side hugged him and made him shiver more!!

Adithi : enaku yaarume ipdila pannathe illa!! Nee best uh da!! En mela avlo pasama unaku??

Santhosh : pasam la illa!!

She pouted looking at him!!

Santhosh : etho konjo iruku!!

Adithi : neraiyaaaaaaaaa irukuuuu!! Enaku teriyum!!

She pouted again!! He chuckled at her face!!

Adithi : Cheri vaa veliya polam!!

Santhosh : ethuyyy?? Time ennanu paathiya??

Adithi : pleach Santhosh!! Enaku romba naala antha compound wall yetti kuthichu veliya poganum aasa da!!

Santhosh : ithula oru aasaiya?? Veetu kathavu open panni kuda pogalam la!!

Adithi : deiii!! En amma appa Ithana maniku vida maatanga!!

Santhosh : apa ulla poi padu po!!

She looked at him with pouted face!!

Adithi : po naa poren!!

She got up and ran from there!! He chuckled and went behind her and held her hand!!

Santhosh : vaa!!

He went near the main door. She stopped him and he looked at her with a question. She pointed the wall. He raised his brows.

Adithi : pleachhh!!

Santhosh : intha maari aasala unakuthaan varum!!

Adithi ran to the compound wall and turned back to see him. He crossed his hands and stood behind her!! She pulled a flower pot and placed one feet on that. Since, she was so short she was struggling to climb up. He chuckled at her struggles. She looked at him pouted.

Adithi : help pannu da!!

She tried again and she was about to fall and he immediately held her waist with both hands. Her shirt lift up and he directly held her bare waist. She got shivered when his long cold fingers grabbed her waist. He immediately took his hands away from her. She held his shoulders and finally climbed to the other side.

Adithi : Santhoshhh!! Seekerama vaa!

In one attempt he managed to cross over.

She held his hand and they just walk across the street.