EPISODE 39

The next day morning,

Adithi  : maa!! Santhoshhhhh!! Inga paaru da!!

He wrapped around her waist and tucked her closer to him without even opening the eyes!!

Adithi : deiii!! santhoshhh!! She whined!!

Santhosh : hurmmmmm!!!

Adithi : shopping paganum ezhuchuko!!

Santhosh : ethuku di?? Nethuthaan avlo purchase pannanumeyy!!

Adithi : trecking shoe!! Boots!! Mukkiyama luggage bag vanganum da!!

Santhosh : thango!! En pattu!! Toongu!! Aprom polam!!

Adithi : pschh!! Time airum flight ku!!

Santhosh : paapa!! Kannu thoraka kuda mudila dii!!

Adithi : cheriii!! Nee toongu!! Naa Kayalkuda poitu varen!!

He opened his eyes immediately and looked at her!! She raised her brows!! He pull her even more closer and lay on half of her body!!

Santhosh : ippa epdi porenu paakuren!!

Adithi : deiii!! Apa vaa da!!

He had no response and he was just sleeping!! She pouted looking at him!! She try to get up and he tightened the hold!! She smirked and turned to him!! She snuggled to his neck and nibbled his skin!!

Santhosh : unnneyyy!! Oru manushan nimmathiya toonga muditha!!

Adithi : shopping kutitu po!!

He looked at her annoyed!!

Adithi : nee ipdi la kovam pattu enna shopping kutitu po vena!! Naa Kayal kudave poikiren!! Nee intha veena pona bolster ah katti pudichitu amma ponnu thango nu konjittu toongu!!

He looked at her with wide mouth!! She got up from the bed and threw the bolster on his torso and glared at him!!

She turned and walked to the wardrobe!! He looked at her swaying hip and got up too!! She stood infront of the mirror and was tying her hair up to a bun and saw him standing by the door through the mirror!!

She glared at him and made a bun and turned to took her towel!! Only then, she realised they have put all the towels for washing!!

She look up to the cupboard!! He was just looking at her leaning on the wall!! She looked at him for help but he smirked and just stood there!! She got annoyed and pull the chair and get on it!! She tiptoed to reach the top to take the towel!! Her bare waist was clearly exposed!! He couldn't resist seeing her milky waist and went and carried her by her hips!!

Adithi : deiii!!! Vidu da!! She wriggled!

Santhosh : angathaan reach panna mudila la!!  Towel la edu Di!!

Adithi : un help la enaku thevaiya illa!!

Santhosh : unneyyyy!!

He just carried her like that!!

Adithi : towelllllll

Santhosh : Athula unaku illa!! Nee vaa!! Enna pechu!! Porangala Kayal kuda!!

Adithi : ehyyy naa poven da!! First uh enna kila vidu!!

Santhosh : mudiyathu dii!! Nee epdi porenu paakuren naanu!!

Adithi : annneyyyy!!! She screamed!! Calling Pradeep!!

He let her down and immediately locked her lips!! Her eyes widened!! He held both her hands pushed her to the wall!! He devoured her mouth fully and break the kiss!! She panted hard and glared at him!!