PROLOGUE

Having a lovely and peaceful family is purely a blessing!! But, remembering the quote, Nothing is Permanent in this Dark World!!
What will happen when a totally introverted "SANTHOSH" meet an "ADITHI" of His life?!

Standing alone for the family is the only responsibility which "SHE" have on her shoulders!! She already gone through a toxic relationship and lost all Her faith in love!! What will happen when "ADITHI" got the meaning of Her Survival from "SANTHOSH"?!

Colour is not at all needed for a person if, He/She has a Beautiful Heart!! And, your face will automatically gets brighter if you have a Good Heart and Soul!! What will happen when "PRADEEP" is proven as a most beautiful soul by "KAYAL"?!

The most strongest person has a most most strongest pain!! The pain itself makes Him/Her even more strong!! Even, that strongest person needs a shoulder to cry on!! What will happen when, "KAYAL" got a "PRADEEP" Who stood as a rock for her to cry!!

Do forgive me if there is any errors and flaws, its just written out from love only!!
Do share your views and comments!! Will love to read your thoughts about this story!!

Also, you can follow me on instagram!!
sriiwritings11

Key To My Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें