EPISODE 14

*As promised, here you go!!

******

After few hours, she reached Coimbatore!! She came down from the flight and went to arrival hall and her eyes were searching her family!!

Adithi's father : Raam
Adithi's mom : Devi
Adithi's brother : Harish

Harish : kaa!! Kaa!! Inga!!

She immediately turned to where the sound coming from!! She ran to them and hugged her brother tightly!! Then, her parents joined her!! They kissed her endlessly!! All were so emotional almost in tears seeing her after months!!

Devi : epdi paapa iruka?? Yen di sapdrathe illaya??

Adithi : maaa!!! She hugged her again!! Her mom kissed her cheeks loudly!!

She turned to her appa and hugged him too!!

Raam : thango!!

Adithi : paa!! She hugged him.

Then, her attention went to her brother.

Adithi : deiii!!

Harish : epdi di iruka??

Adithi pulled him to a hug and looked at him!!

Adithi : deii!! Naa illanu ennoda room use pandrathaane!!!

He nodded with teary eyes!! She again pulled him to a hug and patted his back!! They get into the car and all were asking about her work and everything!!

They reached home and she immediately ran to her room!! Her room is the most favourite place in the house for her!! She jumped on the bed and rolled here and there feeling the home vibe!!

Devi : paapa!! First uh vanthu sapdu!!

Adithi : haan maa!!

She took her phone out to put it in charger and found Santhosh's missed calls!! She immediately video called him!!

Adithi : hiiii daaaa!!!

Santhosh : Veetuku poitiya??

Adithi : Mmmmm!! Ippathan vanthen!! Pradeep anney enga?? Naa ellarukum ungala introduce pandren!!

Santhosh : heyyy venaa di!!

Adithi : nee cumma iru!!

Pradeep joined him too!! She brought the phone down and wrapped around her father's shoulder!! Santhosh immediately adjust his hair and Pradeep was laughing at him!!

Adithi : ithu en appa, Raam. Appa, ithu Santhosh and ivanga Pradeep anneyy!! Ivanga company la thaan naa work pandren!

Raam : ohh Hi Santhosh and Pradeep!!

Santhosh : heloo uncle!!

Raam paa get the phone from her and was talking with Santhosh and Pradeep about their business and all!! She was tiptoeing to reach her father's height to see Santhosh and Pradeep!! After awhile, he pass the phone to Adithi!! Raam paa is so friendly and talkative like Adithi!!

Adithi : enga appa epdi ?? Semma la!!

Santhosh : Vera level !!

Adithi : nextuhhh!! Maaaa!!!

She ran to the kitchen!!

Devi : odatha di!! Nithanam venama!!

Adithi : maaa!!! Inga paaru!! Ivanga Santhosh and ithu Pradeep anneyy!! Ivanga company la naa work pandren!!

Devi waved at them and asked them to come home one day!!

Adithi : enga amma romba amaithi!! Appaku apdiyae opposite!!