EPISODE 43

Santhosh and Pradeep came home at the same time. They felt the house was so empty without the girls. Both refreshed and just lay down on the bed!!

Pradeep : chaaa!! Enna da ipdi iruku?

Santhosh : ava azhuthutu thaan pona vera!!

Pradeep : Kayal mattum ennava!! Vitta enna azha vechurpa!!

Both lay down with their own thoughts running in the mind!! Pradeep broke the silence!!

Pradeep : macha naa poi Kayal la paathutu vanthuren da!!

Santhosh : deii!! Enna Adithi irukura hotel la drop panniru da!!

They immediately got up and went out!!

Pradeep dropped him at the hotel and went to Kayal's house!! It was about 2.15am at the night. He parked his car outside their house and was hesitating to call her!!

About 5 minutes later of fighting between heart and brain!! He called her!! For his surprise, she answered the call in first ring itself!!

Kayal : Pradeep!! Ennachu maa??

Pradeep : toongalaya Di nee?

Kayal : tookameyy varala Pradeep!!

Pradeep : Cheri!! Apdiya ezhuchu veliya vaa Di!!

Kayal : huhh??

Pradeep : maa!! Naa un veetu veliyathaan iruken!! Vaa maa!!

Kayal : huhhhh?!! Inga enna pandra? Naa epdi ippa varathu!! Cheri one minute!!

She quietly check on her mom and she was sleeping!! The both sister's also slept off!! She slowly open the door and he stood there for her!! Only for her!! She ran and hugged him tightly!!

Kayal : inga enna pandra??

Pradeep : en Kayal paakathan vanthen!!

Kayal : paithiyam!! I love youuuu!!!

She kissed his cheeks!!

Kayal : ippa unne ulla kupta ammaku naa ennanu solluven!! Cheri nee enkuda vaa!!

She brought him up to the open space!! She looked around make sure all the neighbours house lights were off!! She pull him and made him sit on the stairs and sat beside him!! He pull her to him!! There was a mere silence!! A cold breeze hit their face!! She snuggled to him!!

Kayal : I'm madly in love with you!! Yen Pradeep ipdi pandra?

Pradeep chuckled!!

Pradeep : epdi??

Kayal : vittutu pogatha Pradeep!! Illana toonga vechitu po!!

He kissed her cheek!! She pull his nape and locked her lips with his!! He let her take the dominance!! She kissed him so passionately and broke the kiss!!

Pradeep : pogata?

Kayal : konnuruven!!

Pradeep : Kayal maa!! Neeya??

Kayal : aama!! Vittutu pona konnuruven!!

Pradeep chuckled looking at her possessive face and cupped her face

Pradeep : I love you!!

Kayal : not more than me!!

He kissed her forehead and she snuggled to his chest!! He hugged her around!! They just sat like that holding their hands together!!

******

Next day morning!!

Santhia maa family came early and they refreshed at Santhosh's house!! They all decided to meet for breakfast!! Half of the restaurant filled with 3 families!! It was so fun and all were so happy!!