EPISODE 22

*matured content ahead on this Episode!! Kindly, avoid reading if you feel uncomfortable!!!

They rushed to the ward!! He was surrounded by doctors and kept in special care unit ward!!
The trio just wait outside. Adithi started to cry again!! Santhosh was just consoling her!!

The doctors came out!!

Doctor : he is still unconscious!! Maybe in another 30 minutes you all can meet him!! Don't disturb him much!!

The trio nodded and thanked the Doctor!! They went in!! Adithi immediately ran and held her father's hand!!

Adithi : paa!! Paa!! Enna paarunga paa!! Paa!!
She cried even more!! Santhosh came and hugged her!!

Santhosh : maa!! Appaku onnum illa!! Azhatha da!! Doctor sonnanga la disturb panna kuduthunu!!

Adithi nodded!! She just sat beside her appa holding his hands and was just looking at him. She was slowly caressing his head!! Santhosh patted her shoulder and just sat beside her! Pradeep sat on the sofa looking at the duo!!

She just slept off on her father's hand while caressing it!! About an hour later, they felt movement!! Adithi immediately woke up!!

Adithi : paa!! Paa!! She called him!!

He slowly opened his eyes!! That's it for her!! She cried holding his hand!!

Adithi : paa!! Enna paa ithula?? Yen paa?? Paa!! She hold his hand tightly!! Pradeep immediately ran to call the doctor!!

Tears roll down from Raam paa's eyes!! He try to took off the oxygen mask!!

Santhosh : paa!! Irunga!! Doctor varatum!!

The doctor came and checked on him!!

Adithi : appaku onnum illa la da? She asked Santhosh!

Santhosh : illa maa!! Paaru doctors check pannitu solluvanga!! Azhatha!! He wiped her tears away and wrapped around her shoulder!!

Doctor : he is perfectly fine!! Good!! If all good in next 2 days we can even discharge him!!

Adithi : thank you Dr!!

She quickly went near Raam Paa!!

She slowly caressed his head and he opens his eyes!! She bend down and kissed his forehead strongly!! Only tears were flowing down from both their eyes!!

Santhosh : azhathinga paa!! Stress panikathinga!! Onnum illa paa!! Neenga ippa nalla irukinga!!

He nodded!! Adithi wiped his tears and was just looking at him!!

Raam paa : Paapa!!

That's it for her she held his hands tightly!!

Adithi : paaa!! Paaa!! Pls paa enaku neenga venum!! Papaku neenga illama epdi vazhrathunu teriyathu!! Vanthurunga paa Veetuku!!

More tears flow from both their eyes. Even Santhosh and Pradeep were crying!! After almost 10 minutes,

Raam Paa : Santhosh!!

Santhosh : sollunga paa!!

Raam paa : intha bed adjust panni okara vei ya!!

He immediately helped him to adjust the bed!! Adithi placed the pillow behind him properly and they made him sit!!

Raam paa looked at Adithi and caressed her cheeks!! She hugged her appa and cried on his shoulder!!

Santhosh : maa!! Paathu da!! Paathu hug pannu!!

Adithi : paa!! Sorry paa!! Valikutha paa??

Raam Paa : illa maa!! Enaku onnum illa maa!! Azhatha!!

He tried to wipe her tears!! But she quickly wiped it off and smiled at him!!