EPISODE 9

They left the place in contented and happy heart!! The trio came to Santhosh's place!! This is the first time Adithi coming to his house!!

Pradeep : Cheri naa poitu varen!! Next week pakalam!!

He hugged both of them and left to his hometown!! Now, only both of them in the house!!

Santhosh : Adithi, coffee?

Adithi : haan Santhosh!!

She followed him to the kitchen!!

Adithi : woahhh!! Kitchen ivlo clean ah iruku!!

Santhosh : intha department la engaluku velaiya illa!! Coffee and tea kudika mattum thaan varuvom!!

Adithi : apdiyaa!! Daily veliya thaan sapduvingala?

Santhosh : aama Adithi!! Rendu perukum onnume teriyathu!! Aprom enna pandrathu sollu!!

He was boiling some milk and took the coffee powder from the shelf!!

Adithi : inga kudu Santhosh!! Naa potu tharen!!

She took it from him and was preparing coffee. She carefully pour it in two cups and gave one to him!! He brought her to the balcony!!

Santhosh : nee eppa ooruku pora?

Adithi : Pradeep anney vanthona naa poren!!

Santhosh nodded!! Suddenly, it started to rain. She extend her arms out and was playing in the rain!!

Santhosh : heyy enna kozhanthai maari!!

Adithi : Neeyum kai vechu paaru Santhosh!!

She held his hand and extend it to the rain!!

Adithi : nalla iruku la!!

Santhosh : enkuda vaa!!

Adithi : enga??

Santhosh : vaa Adithi!! He held her hand and dragged her up to the open space!!

She immediately ran to the rain and stretched her hand and closed her eyes and started to feel the rain!!

Adithi : neeyum vaa Santhosh!!

Santhosh : cold vara pothu paathuko!! Seekerema inga vaa!!

She went and pulled him to the rain!!

Santhosh : heyyy mazhai di!!

Adithi : chuppp!! Close your eyes!! Feel pannu da!! Nature rasikanum!!

He did what she said!! They both were getting drenched by the rain. She left his hand and moved a little!! Don't know what took over he grabbed her arms and pulled her near to him!! His eyes were sparkling!! His hold was so gentle on her!! There was a small curve on the corner of his lips!! His hands moved from her arms to shoulder and to her ears!! He tucked her hair behind her ear!! Loads of emotions were in both their eyes!! Adithi slowly held his broad shoulders!!

It started to rain heavily!! A thunder noise made them realise what they were doing!! They moved apart!! Both were completely drenched in rain!! She ran in to the house!! He went behind her!! There was awkward silence between them!!

She sneezed and that's it for him!! He immediately took a towel and bring it towards her!! She try to get it from him but miserably failed when he helped her to dry her hair!!

She sneezed again!!

Santhosh : nee first change pannu!! Ithuku thaan sonna!!

Adithi : clothes illayaee!! She pouted!!

Santhosh : achoo aama laa!!

Adithi : Mmmm!! She pouted!!

Santhosh : iru varen!!