EPISODE 2

Pradeep : dei, meeting epdi pochu?

Santhosh explained everything to him!! They discuss about the meeting.

Santhosh : Cheri da!! Time aachu!! Naa first site ku poren!! Nee variya??

Pradeep : illa da..office la team meeting iruku!! Naa mudichitu varen!!

Santhosh nodded and he left the place!! He came into the room and saw Adithi was doing something in the laptop!!

Santhosh : let's go!!

Adithi : okay sir!!

She quickly took the files!!

Santhosh came near to her table!! She look up to him!!

Santhosh : where is the drawing plan?

Adithi : uhmm sir!! I only have softcopy!!

Santhosh : why didn't you print it??

Adithi : sir, I will print now!!

Santhosh : quick!!

He stood there and was replying to some messages in the phone!!

Adithi : sir!! Sir!! She called him softly!!

Santhosh : yess!! I asked you to print quickly!!

Adithi : sir, it's showing error!!

He quickly turned and walked to her!! She try to get up from the chair!! Before she could, he stood behind her and held the mouse from her!! He was so close to her!! Her heart beat raised!!

Santhosh : you should press this!! Not this!! He said right looking into her eyes!!

She just nodded and he moved away!! He took the printed paper and gave it to her and walked out quickly to the lift!! She grabbed all the things and ran behind him!! Since he is tall, his footsteps were far ahead of her!! She need to ran to catch up walking with him!!

They get into the car and the driver starts driving!! It was silence till her phone rang!! She immediately cut the call without even looking at the phone!! Again it rang, she immediately cut it again!!

Santhosh : you can talk if you want to!!

Before, Adithi could even respond again the phone rang!!

Adithi : heloo maa!!

Adithi mom : Devi maa
Adithi dad : Raam paa

Devi maa : paapa!! Saptiya da??

Adithi : maa!! Velaila iruken maa!!

Devi maa : time ku sapdu paapa!!

Adithi : haan maa!! Aprama call pandren maa!!

She hang up the call!!

Santhosh : I want post call meeting reports after the site meeting!!

Adithi : okay sir!!

They reached the spot!! It was all mud and slippery since it was downpour yesterday night.

Santhosh : how's the work going on? He asked the supervisor over there!!

Supervisor was explaining everything in detail to him. Meanwhile, Adithi take note of all the points and walk closely beside him listening to them carefully!!

Santhosh turned to Adithi!! He starts to explain about the project and plan to her!! They walked up further!! Adithi was really careful since it was slippery!! Santhosh was showing the building structures to her and accidentally stepped on the mud and he got slipped. She immediately held his arm and protect him from falling!!