EPISODE 4

Two months passed like that. She get used with his mood swings and character. She was doing her job well. He was silently happy that his works are being done without any hesitation.

One fine day, Adithi was about to leave the office when Pradeep called her and asked her to come to his cabin. She took her bag and went there.

Pradeep : oru help venum Adithi

Adithi : sollu anneyyy!! Enna pannanum? She took the file from him.

Pradeep : ithu illama!!

Adithi : Vera enna??

Pradeep : Nalaiku oru cake venum Adithi. Santhosh birthday. Naa avankuda irukuranala ennala vaanga mudiyathu! Nee vangitu vanthuru maa!!

Adithi : haan Cheri Anne!!

The next day morning, Adithi bought the cake and came to the office!! She look for Pradeep. But he was not there in his cabin. The moment she went in again, she saw Santhosh in the room standing near her table.

Santhosh : what's this??

Adithi : Sir!! Cake..

He turned and walked towards her!! She walked back and hit the wall!!

Santhosh : naa kettana?? Cake venumnu naa sonnana??

Adithi : Sir!!Sir!!

Santhosh : shuttt up!!!don't cross your limit!!

Adithi was in tears already!!

Santhosh : I don't want to see this here!! Throw it away!!

He walked away from the room. Adithi just sat there and cried hard!! She doesn't know what's her mistake here!!

The room door opened again! This time Pradeep came in and was in utmost shock looking at Adithi!!

Pradeep : ennachu maa?? Yen azhugura?? Ennachu da??

He came patted her shoulder!! She turned and hugged him and told him everything that happened.

Adithi : ennoda mistake ithula yenna anne??Ennala mudila anney!! I want to resign anneyy!! Enaku yaarume illa kekka inga terinchu thaane ivlo pesranga!!

Pradeep : enga avan?

Adithi : terila anneyy!!

Pradeep held her hand and dragged her along with him!! He brought her to their usual hangout spot!! He was standing there by the corridor!!

Adithi : venaa anneyy!! Enna vidu!!

Pradeep : deii!! Cake naathaan vaangitu vara sonna!! Unaku vendana enna thitta vendiyathane!! Yen avale thittra?

Santhosh : unaku teriyum thaane!! Naa cake cut panna maatenu!!

Pradeep : evlo naal da innum nadanthathe nenachitu irupa!! Unaku innum vazhkai iruku da!!

He smiled looking at Pradeep!! His smile shows lots of pain!!

Santhosh : enga yen vazhkai ?? Yaarukaaga naa ippa santhoshama irukanum??

Pradeep : machaa!!

Santhosh : sollu da!! Ivlo neram pesniyaee!! Yaarukaaga vazhanumnu sollu da!!

Pradeep : paithiyam maari pesatha da!!

Santhosh : just leave this Pradeep!! Adithi ya theriyama thittiten!! Manichirunga Adithi!!

His voice was completely broken!!

Adithi : sir!! Apdi illa sir !!

Santhosh just walked away!! Pradeep ran behind him. Adithi stood there with teary eyes!! She walked back to the room.