EPISODE 40

Long Episode ahead!!

******
Santhosh : paapa!! Maa!! Ezhuchuko Di!! Vacation la ipdi toonguna namba intha resort la ya iruka vendithaan!!

Adithi : nethu neethan enna toonga vidula!! Evlo sonney tookam varuthunu!!

Santhosh : adiyaee!! Naa onnumey panala!! Cumma kiss mattumthaan pannitu irunthen!!

Adithi : inga irunthu odiru!! She pull the comforter more and snuggled to it!!

Santhosh : inga paaru Di!! Unney vittutu poiruvom solliten!! Aprom inga nee taniya irukanum!! Naanga night thaan varuvom!! Puthu place vera aprom neeyae paathuko!!

Adithi got up and sat on bed rubbing her eyes!!

Adithi : yennnn da ipdi pandra?? She whined and threw the pillow on his face and about to got up then she realised she was topless!!

Santhosh : ennachu??

She pull the comforter more and glared at him!!

Adithi : dress enga da? She rolled her eyes!!

Santhosh : helooo madamm!! Naa la onnum unga dress ah kalatula!! Nethu neegathan...

Adithi : pothuummmmm!! She showed her hand up to his face and he chuckled!!

Santhosh : odu odu!! Kulichitu vaa!!

Adithi : Atleast ennoda shirt ethachum eduthukudu da!!

Santhosh : ehhyyy podii!! Naa busy ah iruken!! He was scrolling his phone!!

Adithi : pschhh!! Vara vara enna paathukave maatra nee!! Pasam pochu!! She pouted and wrapped her with the comforter!!

He controlled his laugh!! She got up from the bed and went to take her shirt!! From nowhere, he came and scooped her just like that!!

Adithi : deiiiii!!!

Santhosh : vaa!! Epdi paathukuren paaru!!

He let her down and pushed her to the cupboard!! She held the comforter tightly!!

Adithi : ithula seri illa paathuko!! Kadichi vechiruven!!

Santhosh : illana mattum madam enna pandringa?

Adithi : huhhh!! Haaaan!! Thallu thallu!! She pushed him and he never moved an inch!!

Santhosh : comforter kudu!! Ippa ithu ethuku??

Adithi : dress venummm!! She pull the comforter more to her!!

Santhosh : kudu paapa!! He pulled it!!

She hit his hard chest and immediately locked his lips!! He was just taken aback!! The comforter was still between them!! He pulled her more closer and deepened the kiss!! When she was more into it, he slowly held her both hands and she without realising let go the comforter!! Before it falls she pressed it over his body!! He smirked in the kiss and she break the kiss!! The comforter fell off!!

His eyes travel down from her eyes!! His hold on her both hands was strong and she can't even hide herself!! Her face went red!!

He dirty talked with her!!

Adithi : chi!! Vidu da enna!! Asinga pudichavaney!! Her face flushed in red and he chuckled looking at her!!

He smooched her neck and carried her to the washroom!!

Santhosh : refresh aitu vaa di!!

Adithi pulled him closer and lean to his chest!!

Adithi : refresh panna help panalameyy!!