EPISODE 34

The next day morning, Santhosh woke up earlier than Adithi and saw her sleeping hugging him!! He pecked her forehead and caressed her head!! She snuggled more to him!! He smiled and made her sleep on the pillow and went to refresh!!

The moment he came out, he saw her leaning on the headrest!! He went and caressed her head, immediately she hugged him!! She never let him go at all!!

Santhosh : maaa!! Paapa!!

She buried her face on his chest and he could feel her tears on his chest!! He immediately pulled her out and cupped her face!!

Santhosh : ennachu?? Yen azhugura?? Adithi!!

Adithi : bad dream da!! Athula nee hospital la iruntha!! Her breath hitched and she cried more hugging him!!

Santhosh : maa!! Athu verum kanavu da!! Naa nalla iruken inga paaru!!

Adithi : naa ezhuchu paakum bothu nee pakathala Vera illa!! Naa bayanthuten teriyuma!!

Santhosh : kozhantha!! En paapa!! Onnum illa!! Naa refresh aagathan pona!! Azhathaa!!

He wiped her tears and gave a strong kiss on her forehead!!

Santhosh : refresh aagu vaa!!

He brought her to the washroom and gave her the necessities!! After shower, she peeked from the washroom and saw him gelling his hair standing infront of the mirror!!

He saw her from the mirror and smirked!! She tiptoed and ran to the wardrobe room not knowing that actually he saw her!! He chuckled to himself and he had a naughty idea!!

He was shirtless with only pants!! He went to the wardrobe room and opened the door casually!! She stood shock there hugging her towel around her!!

Santhosh : heyyy yeppadi vantha??

Adithi : podaaa veliya!! Change pannanum!!

Santhosh : naa ennoda blazer eduka thaan vanthen!!

He went in and she glared at him and tight her towel properly!!

Adithi : seekeram da!! Irukarathu rendu blazer thaan!! Atha evlo neram pathutu irupa!! Kuluruthu enaku!! Veliya po!!

Santhosh : kuluruthaa!! He turned to her and smirked!!

Adithi : aamaa!! She looked at him from top to bottom!! His V-cut abs made her shivered!! She couldn't avert her gaze from him at all!!
He caught that and smirked!!

Santhosh : enna paakura? He raised his brows

Adithi : huhhhh!! Haaaann!! Nee first uh shirt podu!!

He started to walk towards her and she took her steps back and hit the wall!! He was infront of her already!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!!

He grabbed her waist over the towel!! She shivered more!! He kissed her nose and slowly nibbed her lips!!

She hugged his bare waist and pulled him more to her!! His hands sneaked beneath the towel and found her to be naked!! He smirked looking at her!! Her face went red!!

Santhosh : Adithi!! My mind is going crazyyy Di!!

Adithi : hurmmm!! She moaned louder when he
pinched her waist!! She held the towel closely to her!!

He kissed her neck and pulled her closer!!

Santhosh : I think it's a bad decision to stay together!!

Adithi : ohhhh okayyy!! She stopped him by placing a hand on his chest and looked at him!!