EPISODE 31

* Matured content ahead on this episode. Kindly, avoid the part if you feel uncomfortable!

*******

The next day morning, Santhia maa came to Adithi and Kayal's room!!

Santhia maa : rendu perum enna pandringa? Temple varalaya? Innum yen ready aagala?

Kayal : maa!! Naanga traditional outfit eduthu varala maa!! Ellame casuals and modern thaan iruku!!

Santhia maa : avlothaane!! Cheri vaanga!!

They followed her!! She brought them to Pradeep's cousins!! They are all more or less same age!!

They were so kind and asked them to choose whatever they want!! Since, they all wearing saree, Kayal and Adithi also decided to wear saree. For the blouse, they decided to match up with cropped black top!!

The girls get ready there itself!! Adithi rushed to the room to do her simple makeup!! For her surprise, Santhosh was there!!

Adithi : inga enna pandra??

Santhosh : heyy!! Enga di..... he just turned and stood shock seeing her!!

She was adjusting her saree and her hair was flowing like a river on her shoulder!!

Adithi : enna Santhosh? She look up to him only to find him ogling at her!!

He just came and stood infront of her!! He slowly moved her hair back that was covering her face!!

Santhosh : it's a sin to look this beautiful!!

Her face turned red, she tiptoed and kissed his cheek!! She took a step back and looked at him from top to bottom!!

Adithi : you're looking more hot in this!! He was wearing a black shirt and white dhoti!!

Santhosh : huh? Hot!! He looked at her with wide eyes because he didn't expect that from her!!

She kissed him again on his cheek!! This time he grabbed her waist!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!! Naane pavom!! Romba neram try panni Ippathan azhaga saree kattiriken!!

Santhosh : so??

Adithi : don't messed it up!!

Santhosh : I won't!!! I won't mess up this beauty Di!!

He sneaked his hands on her bare waist!!

Santhosh : but you know what?? He came near her!! No gap between them!!

She raised her brows fidgeting hem of his shirt!!

Santhosh : I don't like the saree at all!! I don't like the way it taking my rights away to wrap around you!! Only I can do that to you right?

Her face flushed in red!! Blood pumped on her cheeks!! He slowly caressed her waist and caressed her cheek with the other hand!!

Adithi : temple poganum da!!

He just pressed his lips on hers!! He nibbled more and she just held his nape and pull him more!!! He broke after a full fledged kiss and looked at her red face!! He lifted her chin up and kissed her forehead!!

Santhosh : I can't control myself with you Adithi!! My mind toxicating me to taste you!! I just can't stop myself with you!!

Adithi : I love you!!

He pulled her closer!!

Santhosh : you're my world Di!!

She hugged him tightly!! After awhile!! She moved and he pull her to him and adjust her saree!! He bend down and adjust her saree on the pleats