EPISODE 36

All reached Chennai, they just jumped to the bed and slept off!! All were super tired!! It was next day morning already!!

Santhosh was on a phone call. Adithi half opened her eyes and saw him!! He smiled at her and sat beside her on the bed!! She snuggled to his lap and hugged him around his waist!! He caressed her hair lovingly!!

Santhosh : haan cheri maa!! Naanga varom!! He said in the call which made her to awake from her sleep!!

He again smiled at her!!

Santhosh : tho!! Inga iruka maa!! Irunga kudukuren!!

He gave the phone to her!!

Adithi : yaaru da?

Santhosh: amma di!! Devi maa!!

Adithi: ennn ammma va??

She immediately grabbed the phone!!

Adithi : maaaa!!

Devi maa : epdi iruka paapa??

Adithi : maa!! Onnum illa la!! Appa epdi irukaru??

Devi maa: onnum illa maa!! Ellarume nalla irukom!! Santhosh kutitu next week Veetuku vaa!!

Adithi : yen maa??

Devi maa : ponnu paaka varanga la Di!!

Adithi : eppa maa??

Devi maa :Santhosh unkitta sollalaya innum!! Next week Tuesday varanga maa!! Neenga inga weekend vanthurunga!! Pradeep and Kayalyum kutitu vaa

Adithi : haan cheri maa!!

She hang up the call and looked at him!!

Santhosh: so, weekend veetuku polam!!

Adithi pounced on him!!

Adithi : naathane ponnu!! Enkitta sollama ellame pandra!!

He grabbed her waist and pushed her to the bed!! He try to kiss her she turned her head and his nose hit her cheek!!

Adithi glared at him!!

Adithi : en purushana nee venumaanu yosikanum naanu!!

Santhosh : apdingalaaa madam!! Neenga yosingaa!!

He held her bare waist and she wriggled!! He lie on top of her to control her movements!!

Adithi : Santhosshhhh!! She squirmed!!

He chuckled looking at her!!

Santhosh : enna mudivu pannirukinga?

Adithi pushed him on the bed and get on him!!

Adithi : enna mudivunu unaku teriyathula!!

Santhosh : teriliyaee!! He pouted!!

Adithi : unnaaaaa!!

She beat his chest off and it didn't cause him any pain at all!! He was laughing looking at her!! She fisted his hair in both hands and bite his nose!!

He pushed her down on the bed and caged her between him!!

Santhosh : onnu kadikira illana adikira!! Ennadi nenachutu iruka!!

Adithi : naa apdithaan pannuven!! She fisted his hair and pulled him to her!!

He groaned and locked her lips and make her to moan into his mouth!!

He nibbled her lips and went down to her neck!! She was already a moaning mess!! He nibbled her neck more which results in hickeys!!

She cupped his face and pecked his nose!!

Adithi : ippa inga enna nadanthuchu?

Santhosh chuckled and he just lay next to her!! She pull the blanket and lay on top of him!! She was playing with his chest hair!!