EPISODE 38

*matured contents ahead in this episode

Two days later, now they are at Chennai. Adithi stayed overnight at Kayal's place. Pradeep's family stayed at Santhosh's house!!

It was already 9am in the morning!! In another half an hour, Pradeep's family will come over to Kayal's place!! Adithi was helping Kayal for getting ready!!!

Kayal : bayama iruku diii!

Adithi : enna pechu pesuna anniki nee!! Ippa teritha!! She chuckled looking at Kayal!!

At the same time, Pradeep called Kayal!! Adithi immediately pull the phone away from her!!

Adithi : helooo solluuu anneyyy!!

Pradeep: heyyy!! Kayal kitta phone kudu di!!

Adithi : Ava busy ah iruka!! Nee enkitta pesu!!

Pradeep : vanthenu vechiko!!

Kayal : kudu dii!!

Adithi : ouhhhh!! Purushan kitta pesanuma??

Kayal : adi vaanga pora!!

Adithi chuckled and gave the phone to her!! Kayal was already a blushing mess!!

Kayal : helo!!

Pradeep : en pondatti enna pandranga??

This made her flush more!! She didn't reply to him!!

Pradeep : pesu di!!

Kayal : haan sollu da!! She said controlling her blush!!

Pradeep : onnum illa Di!! Innum 10 minutes la vanthuruvom!!

Kayal : huhhh!! Haaann!!

Pradeep chuckled!!

Pradeep : ippove kalyanam panni pora maari vekka padatha!! Inga vara therithu!!

Kayal : deiii!! Nee phone ah vei da!!

Pradeep : vanthu paathukuren unneyy!!

She end the call and started to blush. Adithi continued her teasing!!

After awhile Pradeep family arrived!!

Dhiva : mama!! She squealed in happiness!!

Pradeep patted her head and gave her something that was wrapped in gift box!! She looked at it and looked at him back!!

Pradeep : Unakuthaan!!

Dhiva : ennathu mama??

Pradeep : neeyae paaru!!

She brought it to her room and suddenly Kala mom called her. She kept it and came back to living room!!

Kala maa ask Dhiva to inform Adithi to bring Kayal down!! She ran to Kayal's room!!

Dhiva : amma kuptanga!! Seekerama vaanga!!

Adithi held her hand and Kayal started to shiver!! Adithi smiled and gently brought her to the living room!! She didn't look up to Pradeep at all but Pradeep was just looking at her!!

Adithi asked her to serve coffee!! She smiled and gave it one by one to everyone!! When she comes to Pradeep he was looking into her eyes!! She shivered down her spine!! He get the coffee from her and she quickly stood beside Adithi!!

Santhia maa : engaluku unga ponna romba pudichiruku!! Evlo thangamana porupulla ponnu!! Enga Veetuku Kayal marumagha la vara naangathan kuduthu vechirukanum!!

Kala maa : Pradeep maari oru nalla maapilai kedaika naangatha kuduthu vechirukanum!!

Santhia maa : kalyanatha Adithi Santhosh kudave vecharlama?