EPISODE 37

Adithi was walking here and there in her room!! She was looking out from the balcony if Pradeep family have arrived or not!!

Kayal chuckled looking at her!!

Adithi : sirikatheyy Di!! Innum konja naal la naa paakuren nee enna pandrenu!!

Kayal : cheri cheri!! Inga vaa!! Thalaiku innum poo vekkala!!

Adithi : huhh?? She touched her hair!!

She sat beside Kayal!!

Adithi : Seekerama vei!! Santhoshku naa poo vecha pidikum!!

Kayal pinned the flower and looked at Adithi!!

Kayal : azhagi!!

Then, someone knocked the door!!

Kayal : athaneyy enga unga aalu innum varalaya nenachen!!

Adithi : ehhhyyy podiii!!

Adithi ran to open the door!! Kayal pulled her aside and went to open the door!! As guessed, Santhosh stood there!!

Santhosh : huhh!! Hurmmm!! Ahnn!!

Kayal : enna venum Santhosh anneyy?

Santhosh : athu!! Room la charger vituten nenaikiren!!

Kayal : apdiyaa!! Irunga paakuren!!

Santhosh : illa naa paakuren!!

Kayal chuckled at him!!

Adithi : ipdi pannathe Di!! Aprom naa unaku Pradeep anney va paakave vida maaten solliten!!

Kayal : achooo!! Cheri Cheri!! Seekerama pesitu anupiru!! Naa veliya wait pandren!!

She went out giving them some space!! She went to Pradeep!!

Meanwhile, Santhosh came in and closed the door!! He just stunned for a moment looking at her!! She looked so divine!! He went near her and lifted her chin up!! Her face was flushing in red!! He kept a small box on the bed and came back to her!!

Santhosh : ennadi!! Ivlo azhaga iruka!!

He was just mesmerised by her beauty!!
She smiled and close the gap between them!! She leaned to him and tiptoed!! He wrapped her bare waist and smooch her soft cheeks!! He slowly moved to her lips and kissed her so passionately!! She broke the kiss and pushed him on the bed!! He sat on the bed and she sat on his lap!!

Santhosh : Adithiiii!! Don't do this Adithiii!! I really can't!!

Adithi : enna mama?? She asked him!! He shivered down to the spine hearing it!! He wrapped her waist and pulled her near!! She kissed his whole face!! He broke the kiss and moved her hair to one side and sucked her skin there on her neck!! She hissed in pain!! He bite her more and his hands were roaming all around her waist!! She moaned louder when he sucked her skin more!!

Adithi : Santhosh!!! Pothummm!!

She fisted his hair and cupped his face!! They panted really hard!!

Santhosh : inimey solluva??

She nodded her head side to side cutely!! He chuckled and kissed her cheek!!

Adithi : I love you!! She said while caressing his beard on his cheek!!

Santhosh : I loveee youuu more!! I don't really know what I did to deserve you!! You're precious di!!

Adithi pulled him to a hug and just lean to his chest!!

Adithi : ippove kalyanam panikalama?? Naa ipdiyae iruka poren unkuda!!

Santhosh : ippove?? He chuckled !!