EPISODE 35

** Matured content ahead on this episode!! Kindly, avoid it if you feel uncomfortable!!

******

Kayal was getting ready at the wardrobe room and Pradeep was getting ready at the room!!

Kayal : Pradeep!! She called him!!

Pradeep : enna venum da?? He went to her and wait nearby the door!!

Kayal : ulla vaa Pradeep!!

He came in and saw her fidgeting her fingers!!

Pradeep : ennachu maa?? He went near her!!

Kayal : enaku un help venum Pradeep!!

Pradeep : enna help?

Kayal : intha dress la strings tie panna help venum!!

Pradeep : avlothaane!! Cheri vaa!!

She shivered when he held her shoulder and turned her around!! She was fidgeting her fingers!! He stood behind her and held her both arms and kept his chin on her shoulder and said..

Pradeep : maa!! I won't do anything that is uncomfortable for you!! You know that right!!

Kayal : illa da!! Plss ithula explain pannatha!! Unaku teriyum la I won't feel uncomfortable with you!!

Pradeep : aprom enna??

Kayal : this is my first time I'm wearing something like this!! I don't know how it will look on me and athula vera pinnadi deep cut iruku!!

Pradeep : okayyy!! Namba first strings kattalam!! Cheriya!!

Kayal : haan!!

She shivered when his fingers touched her skin!! He kissed her back everytime he tied a knot!!

Kayal : Pradeeeepppp!! She gulped his name when he kissed her nape!!

He helped to tie all the strings at the back!! His eyes were adoring her to an extent!! She looked at him!!

Pradeep : perfect!!

Kayal : nalla iruka?

He held her hand brought her to the big long mirror in the room!! He stood behind her and slowly hugged her from back kept his chin on her shoulder!! He looked at her curvy hourglass figure through the dress!!

Pradeep : damn!! those curves!! He said while pulling her closer to him by her waist!!

She smiled shyly!!

Kayal turned to him and hugged him around his nape!!

Kayal : you always making me feel good with you da!! I love youuu!!

Pradeep : paahh!! 2 naal kalichu kekkuren!!

She chuckled and break the hug and buttoned his shirt and looked at him into his eyes!!

Kayal : nee sollave illayae??

He smiled and kissed her forehead!!

Pradeep : I love you maa!!

Kayal : hurmmmm!! She leaned to his chest and was playing with his shirt button!!

Pradeep : practice iruku la iniki??

She looked at him. He smiled mischievously and she smirked!!

Kayal : naa la ippo cummave 100 marks edukuren!! She lifted her brows at him!!

Pradeep : ohhh apdiyaeee!! Inniki night paakaren naanu!!

Kayal : iniki 200 marks edukanum!!

Pradeep chuckled at her!!