EPISODE 42

Santhosh's phone was vibrating!! Adithi pull a pillow and cover her ears and slept!! The sunray through the blinds make Santhosh to wake up!!

Adithi : phone uh off pannu da!!

Santhosh immediately answered the call since it was Devi maa!!

Santhosh : maa!! Epdi irukinga??

Devi maa : nalla iruken ya!! Toongitu irunthiya??

Santhosh : illa maa!! Ezhuchiten!! Neenga sollunga?

Devi maa : Adithi ku line kedaikave illaye!

Santhosh : phone battery illama switch off airukum maa

Devi maa told him about the date and asked for Santhia maa's number. After talking with Devi maa he also spoke with Raam paa. Santhosh asked everyone to come here for shopping. After, talking with Adithi's family he spoke with Santhia maa too. He asked them to come here for shopping too!! He didn't say anything about Pradeep to her. He doesn't want to panick her!!

Santhosh : paapaaa!! Ezhuchuko Di!!

Adithi : 10 minutes da!!

Santhosh : cherii!! He patted her head and adjust the blanket for her!!

He refreshed himself and went to make a cup of coffee!! Kayal was already awake and preparing breakfast for them!!

Santhosh : Pradeep toongurana da?

Kayal : aama anney!!

Santhosh : vali ethum illa la??

Kayal : illa neyy!!

Santhosh : nee yen kalaila ezhuthiruchu ithula pantu iruka!! Order panikalam vidu da!! Rest pannu po!!

Kayal : Paravala anney!! Naa seiren!! Healthy ah sapdalam!! Pradeep ku vera odambu mudila la!!

Adithi came there!!

Kayal : iru Di coffee potu tharen!!

Adithi : naa potukuren Di!! Pradeep anney epdi irukanga?

Kayal : toonguranga Di!!

Adithi made coffee for her and Kayal!! She gave one cup to her and Kayal smiled at her!!

Adithi : vaa naanum help pandren!!

They both prepared breakfast together!!

Meanwhile, Santhosh went to see Pradeep!! He slowly opened the door and saw he was still sleeping!! He just adjust the comforter for him and came out silently from there!!

Adithi : Kayal, nee Pradeep Anna poi paaru naa ithula clean pantu breakfast serve pandren!!

Kayal nodded and went to the room!!

Pradeep was stirring in sleep!! She sat beside him and caressed his hair!!

Pradeep : morning maa!!

Kayal : morning da!! Thala valikutha innum?

Pradeep : illa maa!! Thala valikala!!

Kayal : Okayy!! Aana doctor medicines mudika sonnanga!! Nee refresh pantu, sapdu first uh!! Medicine on time la edukanum!!

Pradeep : haan maa!!

He went to refresh and she was waiting for him!! After awhile, He came out!!

Pradeep : maa, en phone enga?

Kayal : phone use panna kudathu 5 days!!

Pradeep : heyy doctor solluvanga di!! Aana evlo work iruku!!