EPISODE 33

Early in the morning, all gathered at the office lobby!! The staffs were waiting for the bus!! Adithi and Santhosh went to the cabin to rest for awhile while waiting for the bus to arrive!! Adithi was so sleepy, the moment she went in she just lay on the couch there!! She was wearing a crop top with a black jean and above it was a sweater!! She took off the sweater and just lay like that on the couch!! Santhosh came after locking the door!! He kept his things on the table and looked at her!! Her cute tummy was exposed on the crop top!! He went and stood beside her and looked at her!! She looked at him with her raised brows!!

He came over her!!

Adithi : Naane pavom!! Ivlo kalaila enna ezhupi kutitu vanthuruka!! Ippa toongavum vida matra!! She pouted

He smirked at her!!

Santhosh : ohhh my darling!! You will loss your sleep in Ooty too!! He winked at her!!

At first she didn't get it and looked at him confused, then slowly her little brain got it and she looked at him shocked!! He smooched her neck and gave open kisses on her neck!! She moaned a little and held his shoulders!! Then, he moved down a bit and went to her navel!! He sucked her skin there!! She moaned louder and sat on the couch and locked his lips!! She pushed him down on the couch and get on him!! She kissed him hard and he just let her to take the dominance!! Suddenly, his phone rang and it was HR Tara and let him know that the bus has arrived!!

On the other end, Pradeep brought Kayal to show her the office since it's the first time for her!! Then, he brought her to his room!! He sat on his office chair and she came to him after roaming his room!!

Pradeep got up and gave her the chair to sit but she insisted him to sit and smiled at him!!

Pradeep : enna di??

She moved his hand and sat on his lap!!

Pradeep : oiii enna di?? He wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer!!

Kayal just lean to him and kissed his cheek!! He pulled her closer and kissed her cheek and gave pepper kisses down to her neck!!

Kayal : Pradeeeppp!! She moaned a little when he sucked her skin there!!

Her voice made him bite her more!! She hissed in pain and he sucked harder!!

Kayal : aaaahhhh Pradeeeppp!! She moved and looked at her neck through her phone camera and saw his hickey there!! He caressed it slowly!!

She turned and tried to make her first attempt to kiss him!! She just held his head sucked his lower lip slowly and looked at him for assurance!!

He raised his brows!!

Kayal : enaku terila!! She pouted looking at him!! He smiled and cupped her face and started to kiss her!! She slowly followed his steps and he let her to take control over!!

His phone rang!! She jerked and get up from him!! He answered the call and Santhosh asked him to come as the bus has arrived!!

She wiped her lipstick stains on his lips and they went to the bus!!

Adithi came and adjust Kayal's sweater and smirked at her!!

Kayal : ennadi?

Adithi : pandratha correct uh pannunga!! She smiled at her!!

Kayal looked confused!!

Adithi : un hickey Di!!

Kayal's face flushed and she immediately adjust her sweater!! They all loaded their bags in and get on the bus!!

The quartet went at the back and took corner spots!! Adithi hugged Santhosh's arm and leaned on his shoulder!! Pradeep held Kayal's hand and kept it on his lap!!