EPISODE 41

Almost after two days, the girls prepared cheque!! They were in the office!! After the lunch break, all went to their respective cabins!!

Pradeep was in a call!! He was very busy on that day!! Even, he spent very less time with Kayal!! It was already 4pm!! He closed the laptop and just lean back on the chair!!

Kayal came to see him and the moment she saw him, she knew he is tired!! She made a strong coffee as per his preference and brought it to him!! He didn't even realise her presence there!!

Kayal : Pradeep!! She called him while keeping the coffee on his table!!

He slowly opened his eyes!!

Kayal : ennachu da?

Pradeep : tired maa!! Coffee enaka??

Kayal : aama!! She gave him the coffee!!

He took a sip and kept it on the table back and pulled her to him!! She landed on his lap!!

Kayal : romba work ah da?

Pradeep : haan maa!! Back to back meeting irunthuchu!!

She got up from him and went behind him and massaged his head!!

Pradeep : maa!! Nee inga irunthale pothum!! Ithula venaa!!

Kayal gently kissed his forehead and she move down to his nose!! He pulled her back again and she landed on his lap, he locked his lips with her!! He pulled her even more closer!! She just hugged him around his nape!!

Kayal : maa!! She caressed his cheek while looking at him!!

Pradeep : sollu maa!!

Kayal : naa onnu solluven!! Nee venanu solla kudathu!! Cheriya??

Pradeep : ennanu kettutu solren!!

Kayal : cheriii!! Apo naa solratha interrupt pannama full ah kettutu sollu!!

Pradeep : sollunga madam!! He pulled her even more closer!!

Kayal : Pradeep, namba veedu irukula!! Athu namba veedu thaane!!apo enakum athula ella rights um iruku la??

Pradeep : you're the queen of the house Di!! Aana ippa yen ithula kekkara?

Kayal smiled!!

Kayal : maa!! Renovation ku naanum konjo support pandren!! Epdiyo veedu kattanumnu naa serthu vecha cash iruku en FD la!! Athuvum use pannalam la!!

Pradeep : heyyy yen Di?? Athula venaa!!

Kayal : plsss venaa sollatha pattuu!! Namba veedu thaane!! Enakum aasaiya iruku!!

Pradeep : namba veedu thaan!! Athukunu nee cash kudukanum illa di!!

Kayal : pleachhh!! Namba sernthu build pandra memory maari irukum la!!

Pradeep : ippayum apdithaane!! Nee solra design la thaan renovate pandrom!!

She pouted at him!!

Kayal : enakum sontha veedu kattanum aasa da!! Athula periya kanavu teriyumaa!! Konjo konjama sernthu vechen!! Nee vena solrathu oru maari iruku enaku!!

He think for awhile!! She was just looking at him!!

Pradeep : Cheri Di!! He understood it's her dream too!! So, he agreed!! She smiled happily and hugged him tightly!!

Kayal : thanksss da!!

Pradeep : unakaga Unnoda dream kaaaga maatumthaan otthuruken!! She nodded happily and gave him the cheque!!

He get it and put it on the locker!! She hugged him again!!

Kayal : enaku ippa la oru maari iruku, unne vittu konja neram taniya irunthaley!! Nee enkudaiya iru da!!