EPISODE 23

She couldn't believe what had happened between them!! She couldn't believe her body aching for him!! She could feel him in every inch of her body!! She have not explore herself like these before!! With all these, she feels safe and secured only with him!!

She took her shower and came out in bathrobe and didn't found him in the room!! She changed and went down!! He was there talking to Harish!!

He winked at her!! She gulped and ran to her mom!!

Devi maa : paapa!!

Adithi : maa!! Appa toongitara?

Devi maa : haan maa!! Nee sapdriya?

Adithi : ofcourse maa!! Pasikuthu!!

Devi maa called the boys also!! They all sat together and had their dinner!! All were extremely tired and they all decided to sleep!!

Before sleeping, all checked on Raam paa and bid him good night!! He was recovering so well!! Harish went to his room!! Santhosh went to his room and called Adithi!!

Santhosh : maa!! Konja neram inga vaa!!

Adithi : hmmm. Varen!!

She went to his room!! He locked the door!!

Adithi : deii!! Ennala mudila da!! Plsss da!!

Santhosh : naa onnumeyyy pannalaya Di!!

Adithi : nee yen lock panna??

Santhosh smirked!!

Santhosh : mazhai vara maari illa paapa!!

She looked at him and found out his planning!!

Adithi : Santhoshhhh!!! Paapaku rombaaaa tookam vanthuruchu!! Naa toonganum!!

Santhosh didn't care her words and just carried her to the bed!! She looked at him with wide eyes!!

Santhosh : kannu moodu!! Padu!! He slowly caressed her head!!

She opened her eyes a lightly and look at him from corner of her eyes!!

Santhosh : enna paakura??

Adithi : nee ethum panala la??

Santhosh chuckled hearing her!! He pulled her to his chest and kissed her cheek loudly!! She closed her eyes and just slept off on him!! He hugged her tightly!! They both just slept off like that!!

The next day morning, she woke up and realised that she is in her room!! She looked around confused and Santhosh was not beside her!!

She immediately ran to his room and he was not there!!

Adithi : Santhoshhh!! Santhoshhh!! She called him!!

Santhosh : maa!! Inga vaa!! Garden la iruken!!

She ran down and saw him there!! He was with her parents!! Her face flushed in pink!!

Santhosh : ennachu?? Enna venum?

She nodded nothing and saw her appa there and ran to him!!

Adithi : paaa!! Epdi irukinga??

Santhosh : nalla iruken maa!!

Adithi : medicine edutingala?

Santhosh : Santhosh ippathaan kudutanga!!

Adithi : nee yen maa enna apdi paakura??

Devi maa smiled and nodded nothing!! She went to the kitchen!!

Adithi : Cheri!! Naa refresh aaitu varen!! She went in again and her mom called her!!

She went to the kitchen!!