EPISODE 17

They reached home and he went up!! She talked with her mother for awhile and went up to her room. She changed quickly and was about to get down and she heard Santhosh was talking something very serious in his phone. She knows he is angry from the voice tone.

She slowly went into his room and saw him talking over the phone in high tone. She didn't know what happened but she understands it's something related to work!!

He looked so tensed up and looking at the laptop!!

Adithi : Santhosh, ennachu??

He didn't say anything but just held his head and massaged his brows!! She slowly took the laptop and saw the report!! Immediately she find out the mistakes and was rectifying it!!

Santhosh : enna pandre?

Adithi : rectify pannitu iruken!! Nee relax pannu!!

Santhosh : maa!! This is not your work!! Nee ippo leave la iruka!!

Adithi : mudinchu!!

She kept the laptop on the table and saw him.

Adithi : ippo mail pannu!! Ellame check panniten!!

Saying that she pat his shoulder and went out.
He checked back and he felt like a burden left from his head!! He immediately send the mail and came down looking for her!! She was with her mom sitting on the kitchen slab!!

Adithi : maa!! Aaaa!!

Her mom was feeding her!!

Adithi : aahaaahh!!! Enna roosi!! Naa evlo miss panna teriyuma!!

Devi maa : en paapa!! She feed her again!!

She was enjoying her mom food and Santhosh felt like not disturbing them and he just left from there!! Adithi saw like a shadow moving!! She immediately get down and went to see and saw him going up again!!

Devi maa : yaaru di??

Adithi : athu!! Santhosh maa!!

Devi maa : yen sapdama poitaru?

Adithi : teriliyae!! She knows it but she didnt tell her mom!!

Devi maa : Cheri nee vanthu saptu avara poi kuptu vaa!!

Adithi : inga kudunga naa sapdaren!! Neengalum sapdunga!!

She ate everything fast because if not her mom will ask lots of questions and immediately put some rice and dishes in another plate and rushed up with water bottle!!

He stood by the balcony and look up the sky!! He didn't realise her presence there!! She kept the plate on the table and called him

Adithi : Santhosshhhh!! She went and shook his shoulders!!

Santhosh : heyy ennadi?? Unusually, his voice was low!!

Adithi : vaa sapdalam!!

Santhosh : konja nerathila varen!! Nee po!! He patted her head!!

Adithi : illa ippo vaa!! Naa unaku eduthutu vanten!! Nee vanthu sapdu!!

Santhosh : unaku yen kashtam??

He sighed and went in and saw the plate on the table!! He was about to move from there to wash his hands!! She held his wrist!! He look at her with a question!! She eyed him to sit and made him sit!!

She took the plate and started to feed him!! His eyes were welling up but he is trying his best to control it!!

Adithi : epdi iruku??

Santhosh : nalla iruku!!

Adithi : aaahh!! She asked him to open his mouth!!

She smiled and fed him completely!!