EPISODE 28

She held his hand!! He turned around and she just hugged him!! His shirt get wet!! He knows she is crying!!

Pradeep : Kayal!! Inga paaru!! He cupped her face!!

He wiped her tears with his thumbs!!

Pradeep : ennachu maa? He asked softly!!

Kayal just look up to him!!

Pradeep : Cheri azhatha da!! Onnum illa!!

Kayal : naa eppome en family kaaga romba strong ah irupen!! Ammaku onnume teriyathu!! Romba innocent!! Rendu thangachiyum still chinna pillainga thaan!! Intha maari moment la avungakitta naa romba strong uh iruka maari kaatipen!! Actually, struggles ellame taniya go through pannuven!! Sollakuda maaten!! Ippa, nee inga irukapo enaku epdi iruku teriyumaa!! Avlo relief ah iruku!! Mind relax ah iruku!! Unkuda irukapa thairiyama iruku!!

Pradeep : maa!! Let's just keep everything aside!! I promise I will be your best friend!! Nee sirikum pothu paakanum nenaikira naa!! Nee azhugumbothu intha maari eppome kannu thodachu vida irupen!! Actually, nee en kuda iruntha azha kuda vida maaten!!

She slowly held his hands that was holding her face!!

Kayal : thank you for coming into my life!!

Pradeep smiled genuinely at her!! He wrapped around her shoulder and brought her to the couch!! She looked at him and pull him to sit beside her!! He looked at her!!

Pradeep : nee padu maa!! Kannu la sevanthu iruku paaru!!

He took the blanket and put it for her and got up!! She immediately pulled him and asked him to sit beside her!!

Pradeep : enna venum?

Kayal : ingaya iru!!

She lean on his arm!! He got goosebumps!! She hugged the pillow he gave her and just closed her eyes!! Ofcourse, he doesn't want to move from her!!

Kayal : toongu Pradeep!!

Pradeep : huhh!! Haan!!

She had a slight smile on her face!! He saw her serene face!! She snuggled even abit and slept off comfortably on his arm!!

Time passes, sleep took over him too!! About 3 hours later, she woke up suddenly and saw him sleeping kept his head on hers!! She slowly kept the small pillow and move slowly from him to check on Dhiva!! Dhiva was sleeping peacefully!! She again came to him and saw him hugging himself!! She knows he is feeling cold!! Kayal smiled and ruffled his hair and looked at him!! His charming eyes were close, lips are slightly apart!! She took the blanket and about to cover him and she stopped from doing that!!

She took off the dupatta that she was wearing and covered him using that!! Then, she sat beside him again and slowly took the pillow away from him!! This time his head was on her shoulder!! She shivered when she could feel his rough beard and moustache tickle her shoulder!! She blushed!! All this are new for her!! She don't have the heart to push him away from her!! She love the proximity between them!! She took the blanket and cover them both!! He snuggled more!! She hugged his arm and just kept her head on his!! His head on her shoulder, her head on his head while hugging his arm!! She just love the feeling and slept off like that!!

It was early morning, his alarm vibrates and he woke up!! He realised their sleeping position and woke up carefully!! He made her lay down on the couch and kept her legs straight up on the couch!! Then, he realised her shawl on him!! He smiled looking at it and kept it near her!! He went and check on Dhiva!!

Dhiva : anneyy!!

Pradeep : maa!! Epdi iruka? Enna venum?

Dhiva : anney neegathan Pradeep uh?