EPISODE 51

It is Adithi's second trimester!!

One fine morning, she got up and saw him sleeping holding her hand!! She smiled and ruffled his hair and sat leaning to the headboard!!

She noticed a slight baby bump visible for the first time!! She caressed her tummy and was so excited!! She quickly got up and ran towards the long mirror!!
There is no flat tummy anymore and her bumb can be seen slightly!! She caressed her tummy with bright smile and immediately went to wake Santhosh!!

Santhosh : ennachu di? Enna pannuthu??

Adithi : onnum illaaa!! Nalla iruken da!!

Santhosh : enna venum?? He pulled her closer to him while rubbing his sleepy eyes!!

She dragged him to the long mirror!!

Santhosh : enna maa?

Adithi placed his hand on the bump and smiled at him brightly!!

Santhosh : heyyyy!! Huhh!!! He was quite surprised!! He kneel down kissed her baby bump!!

Adithi : Good morning daddyyyy!!

Santhosh chuckled and smooched her baby bump!!

Adithi : deiiii!!! Enna pandra??

Santhosh : morning kisses paapaku!!

Adithi : papakitta pesu da!! Puriyum paapaku!!

Santhosh looked at her and look back at her baby bump!!

Santhosh : thango!! En chellamm!! Appa ungalukaaga romba waiting!! Appa love you da!! Bommakutty!!

Adithi : advice pannu da!! Ammaku Inimey morning sickness kuduka kudathu sollu!!

Santhosh : en pullaiku ellamey teriyum!! Advice la panna vena!! He smirked at her and she raised her brows!!

He smiled and carried her spun around in happiness!!

Santhosh : enna plan iniki?

Adithi : office varen!! Paaru morning sickness illaa!! Bore adikuthu!! Pleachhh!!

Santhosh : ethuku Di onaku stress? Veetla amma samaipanga!! Saptu tv paathutu nalla toongu!!

Adithi : boringggg!!!

Santhosh : office thaan varanuma?

Adithi : hurmmm aamaa!!

Santhosh : Cheri vaa!!

She squealed and they went to refresh!!

Normally, Adithi would get ready quickly than him but today she was still on her bathrobe and stood pouted looking at her cupboard!!

Santhosh : yen Di innum ready aagala?

Adithi : normal baggy clothes thavara ethumey sera maathuthu da!! Romba weight gain aiten pola!!

Santhosh : Weight illa maa!! Paapa irukanga la!! Athaan!!

Adithi : Kayal dress irukum la!!

She quickly wore a shirt above her bathrobe and ran towards Kayal room!!

Adithi : Kayaluuuu!! She knocked the room!!

Immediately Pradeep opened and looked at her worriedly!!

Pradeep : yenna maa? Yenna pannuthu?

Adithi : kayallll enga?

Pradeep : ready aaitu iruka!! Vaa ulla!! Enna venum?

She pouted at him!!