Chapter 15

Lillith walked up to the cage and studied Ryder, "what do you want?" Ryder asked her with a tone. "I want to know why you aren't attracted to my queen" Lillith said, "Are you asking me why I am not attracted to a demon? I mean she is beautiful I will give her that but I have a girlfriend and am not interested" Ryder said. "I see so this girlfriend if she were to be destroyed you would love Ruby?" Lillith asked, "don't fucking touch her!" Ryder said now angry and trying with everything he had to escape. "I need to test your blood, give me your arm" Lillith said, "Screw you!" Ryder said. "It would be so much easier if you would just cooperate without force as it will hurt less" Lillith said. When Ryder didn't give her is arm she grabbed him forcefully and he underestimated her strength as she drew some blood. "That could have been less painful, but you chose to not listen" Lillith said as she walked away. She tested his blood and she was not expecting the results she gasped getting the attention of Ruby.

"What?" Ruby said walking up to her, "his blood is not pure human" Lillith said, "what does that mean?" Ruby asked, "I am not sure my queen, it has a weird glow to it. I have never seen anything like it" Lillith said. "Find out what it means, I need to know what I am dealing with" Ruby said. Lillith went to do some research, she was curious herself and wanted to know more. Ruby on the other hand went to talk to her pet, "Hello my sweet how are you?" Ruby said in her sing song voice. "Bite me" Ryder said, "I would love to, you smell amazing. I am however going to hold off as something came up with your blood and well I don't want to die" Ruby said. "What is wrong with my blood?" Ryder asked, "I don't know you tell me, there is some sort of element in it making you not fully human" Ruby said, "I assure you I am human" Ryder said, "maybe but you are also part something else, and we are going to find out what" Ruby said.

Ryder had no idea what he could be he also didn't know if it had something to do with the meteor. He knew he wasn't going to get out of this cage but he also knew the pups saw him get taken and he wondered if they were coming for him. A part of him wished they weren't he didn't want them hurt, he also had no idea what time it was either. His stomach growled, and Ruby looked at him. "What the hell was that?" she asked, "I am hungry, I haven't eaten for a while" Ryder said. "Well I don't eat so I am not sure what you expect from me" Ruby said, "well if you don't feed me I will die, I also could use some water" Ryder said. "I don't like water, so I don't have that. I will see about food though" Ruby said. "You could just let me out of this cage and I can get my own water" Ryder said. "Yeah I don't think so, I will see what I can do" Ruby said, Ryder sighed as long as he was stuck in this cage he was not leaving. He overheard Ruby and Lillith and he knew there was some sort of spell on the cage that was blocking his powers.

Meanwhile the pups were trying to figure out how to get Ryder back and of course Chase was pacing. "We need to get into that portal, it is the only way" Chase said, "I am trying Chase but like I said it is sealed shut with something" Rocky said. "Then get me into the other portal, I will figure out a way back" Chase said, "I am not comfortable with that" Rocky said, "If he wants to do it let him" Zuma said, "and if we get Ryder back and Chase is dead and I am the one to blame" Rocky said, "he won't blame you" Chase said, "right easy for you to say you will be dead" Rocky said. "We have no other choice Rocky, I mean I want answers too" Marshall said. "Fine but you are all to blame if something happens to him!" Rocky said as he created the portal to the spirit world and Chase walked inside.

"Hello Chase" Korra said, "hello who are you?" Chase asked, "I am Korra and you should not be here" Korra said. "I need to know how to get Ryder back Korra ma'am" Chase said, "there is no way for you to get him back" Korra said. "He is in trouble and we need him back!" Chase said, "he will be fine dear pup, we are keeping an eye on him" Korra said. "Are you bringing him back?" Chase said. "In time, Ryder will need to discover things on his own, I can't say more but in order for him to defeat her he must become his true self. I can't have you linger her for to long Chase" Korra said as she pushed him through the portal and closed it. "What the hell did that mean!" Chase said annoyed as he sat before the rest of the pups. "What did you find out?" Skye asked. "Nothing! she said Ryder needed to become his true self in order to defeat her, which was totally unhelpful" Chase said. "Maybe he has a special power we don't know about?" Rubble said, "This is beyond frustrating, has anyone seen Katie?" Chase asked, "she is in her room crying she is sad" Skye said. "We need to get him back" Chase said, "We know and we have no idea where to start" Everest said.

Lillith found out what he was and she gasped, "no way!" she screamed and went to Ruby, "you are not going to believe this" Lillith said. "What?" Ruby said, "his blood, look" Lillith said she showed Ruby what she found out and Ruby went white.

Could it be possible.... Ruby excused herself and locked herself in her room..

No way am I in love with an

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Angel!!!