Chapter 24

The pups were excitedly catching the pup treats that Ryder was having float around the room, "this is a good ability" Rubble said as he caught one of the pup treats. Ryder laughed, and he changed his form and the pups gasped. "Woah, if I didn't actually see you do that I wouldn't believe it was you Ryder sir" Chase said. "Its not easy that one but if I tried hard enough I could shapeshift into anyone or anything" Ryder said. "So cool" Zuma said, "What else you have Ryder?" Skye asked, "This one I am not sure I I will ever use but I can literally erase any object or being from existence. Making everyone forget that it was ever there in the first place" Ryder said. "Oh can you erase mayor humdinger?" Rocky asked, "I mean I could but that would make me a bad person and I don't technically kill people" Ryder said. "Fair I actually feel bad for saying that out loud, he just pissed me off when he took you" Rocky said. "I know but I am okay pups" Ryder said, "for now until he does something stupid again" Chase said, "if he does then he knows the consequences" Ryder said. "I am curious if you turn into your demon form again will it fight you like it did last time?" Marshall asked. "There is always that risk but I have Katie she is what will keep me sane" Ryder said. The pups nodded and Rubble said, "what else you have Ryder?" 

"I can make myself stronger by drawing in energy from things around me, and I can create anything I need too" Ryder said. Ryder also knew one more but he didn't know if he wanted to tell them this one. "Is there anything that can kill you Ryder sir?" Chase asked, "I am sure there is but it would have to be super advanced weaponry and I highly doubt anyone around here has that. I can heal so I can't be harmed physically unless someone was to steal my grace, which is what I am sure Mayor Humdinger was trying to do" Ryder said. "Such a horrid man, Sweetie was there too" Skye said, "was she?" Ryder asked not seeing her, "yeah she distracted us while we think the cheetah took you. We followed Sweetie, I mean we just didn't know why she was there all of a sudden" Ryder said. "I know we discussed this already sir but do you need to drink blood?" Rubble asked. "No I don't need to, as it makes my demon side fight me but it makes me feel good and helps me" Ryder said. "Did you bite Mayor Humdinger?" Chase asked, "I did and he tasted awful, it made my demon side angrier I think" Ryder said, "so everyone tastes different?" Marshall asked. "I don't know, I am not going to just walk up to someone and say please let me drink your blood" Ryder said. The pups laughed, "what does Katie taste likes Ryder sir?" Chase asked, "heaven Chase, she is incredible, I can't describe it and this conversation is getting weird so please go play pups" Ryder said. The pups agreed and ran outside, Ryder lay on his been bag chair he had a headache, and he knew his demonic form was protesting.

"Ryder my boy, you need to feed the demonic side even though he fights you. In order to keep it at bay otherwise he will push through again and you may not be able to stop it" Michael said. "How though? I can't just ask people for their blood" Ryder said, "your girlfriends blood will work, also I am sure those you love will be more than willing" Michael said. Ryder didn't want to bite his pups he would just use Katie for now and she was due home from work soon and he smiled. Ryder's pup pad rang, "Ryder here" he answered, "Ryder the engineer called the train tunnel is blocked and he can't get through" Mayor Goodway said, "we are on it Mayor, Paw patrol to the lookout" Ryder said. "Ryder needs us" the pups said as they ran to the lookout, "Paw patrol ready for action Ryder sir" Chase said, "the train tunnel is blocked and the engineer needs our help getting through, Rubble you will use your rig to move the rocks" Ryder said, "Rubble on the double" Rubble said, "Chase you will use your spotlight so we can see since its getting dark" Ryder said. "Chase is on the case" Chase said, "Paw patrol is on a roll!" Ryder said as they all went to their vehicles. Ryder knew he could just fly but he wanted to ride his ATV, he would have to tell the town eventually what he was. Rubble was able to clear the rocks and the train was able to get through, Ryder noticed it was a passenger train from Barkingburg. He hoped the princess wasn't on it he didn't feel like dealing with her.

They made it back to the lookout and Katie was waiting, she had dinner for the pups and they all ate. "Babe I missed you" Ryder said kissing her, "are you feeling better?" Katie asked, "I get headaches, my dad told me today that I need to feed the demonic side every once in a while" Ryder said. "I see and that means me right?" Katie said, "I'd like it to be yes you taste amazing but if I need to use other living things I can, it just won't be the same" Ryder said. "Its fine, just don't drink to much I wouldn't want the demonic side to get to excited" Katie said. "I don't know it could be exciting for you" Ryder said, "It could also be scary" Katie said, Ryder laughed as he tilted her neck and bit her drinking in her amazing taste. Ryder stopped and kissed her, "thank you my love" Ryder said as his brown eyes turned blue once again. "I like your brown eyes" Katie said, "I know but I can't help it" Ryder said as he shifted his eyes back to the regular brown ones. Ryder sighed he heard someone coming up the driveway as his hearing was much better now and he walked outside.