plan.

A.M.F
Within the last few weeks i've heard less and less from Kera. Obviously she's still text me, but not as much as she usually does, and when she does it's only brief. She'd normally talk for hours and hours telling me everything about what's going on with her life. But recently it's been very general. Having known her for 14 years, i've come to know her very well. So, i know she's not doing it intentionally.
Kera has this thing that when things get pressured or she's been in Australia by herself for a while she starts to detach herself from the people around her. I had a feeling this is what would be happening with her now.
I was at a photoshoot today for a magazine cover and while i was getting my hair and makeup on I began to think about the grand prix again. The fun we had was something so special, and so genuine. Being in the spotlight by modelling and gymnastics meant Kera and I got very good at mastering the "i'm super happy to be here" face. But when we were at the grand prix, i could tell our smiles were from the heart. Whether it was hanging around with Pierre again, or watching the races live, i'm not sure. But all I knew is that, that is what Kera needed right now.
The whole time during my shoot I was brain storming ideas as to how we can see Pierre, Kera and myself all again- our schedules literally always clashed so this was going to be difficult.
I hoped into the cream-coloured taxi that my wonderful agency had booked me to get home and took out my notepad. In the taxi i began brain storming ideas, checking on my phone for any races or Kera's gym meets. And just to my luck, everything clashed.
Expect for two weeks. Two weeks where there were no races, and no gym meets. I had a modelling shoot but i can cancel that- my friends are more important than a try-on shoot. My mind began to fill with dozens of things to do, places to go, sights to see. Then remembered we have to travel all the time to touristy areas. It gets repetitive. We also get recognised every place we go and I want this to be a time of complete relaxation for all of us, and a time for us all to breath a little bit within each others company.
When I got home I went straight to the office room, and opened up my laptop. I waited very impatiently for it to log in before googling places to go for a holiday away from everybody. Italy. Ugh how gorgeous. Italy seemed like the idyllic and perfect place for us to go and get away from everything. The clear crystalline water, the natural cliffs, the adorable apartments and the endless beaches. My mind is already set on Italy.

german gal🇩🇪
heyy pierre I wanna ask u something!!

french boy🇫🇷
if u must angie-

i need to get Kera out of Australia for a bit, and am planning a holiday to Italy in between Saudi & Australia, can you come pleaseeeee????

why is she okay?? and yes of course i'll come, i can't pass the opportunity up. looking forward to it :)

yes i just need her to be away from the gym for a while, she's doing the whole distant thing again. and thank you!! i'll send you the details via email. ur awesome.

I began to look into places to stay and availability, so many places to chose from. I find an adorable little apartment type place for the accommodation in a very quiet area, mainly occupied with locals. I send an email enquiring about the place to the owners.
I waited a few hours before a response, but by that time Pierre had given me a call. He basically asked if it was possible if Charles could come too, as he's been putting a lot of pressure on himself due to losing the championship last season and can't forgive himself for doing so. Of course i said it's okay, like the lovely person I am. Plus, we get along with Charles. After he had dinner with us we got to start to know him, so at least it won't be completely awkward!

Now to get Kera on board. That was going to be the hardest part of this plan considering how focused she is on her gymnastics.

So i decided to not tell her until a day before we left. Now i know that that sounds stupid but trust me, i think i have it under control? maybe.

—————————

I decided to fly out to Australia the same weekend as the grand prix, so that we could all catch the same flight to Italy together. When I landed in Perth, i text Kera to tell her I wanted to spend time with her as i missed her (not a complete lie) because if i told her the truth she would send me back to Germany.
We went on a walk around the city centre, occasionally going into the shops and trying on some cute clothes. I loved it and took it all in, Kera however just wanted to go home and do her home-workouts she's been given by Chris.

"Evan tried to talk to me the other day" she says as i'm in the changing room.

"HE WHAT?" i shout, unintentionally loud. I poke my head around the curtain looking at her.

"yea. he tried to hug me, said he was being 'friendly'" she muttered under her breath.

Evan was one of Kera's best friends. He is a gymnast and he would always be in the class after her, that was until they both started going to the big competitions. He was the person who made her laugh when she felt picked on by coach Deb, the person she felt that it didn't matter what anyone else thought, cause he showed what was important and wasn't. Everything seemed fine until Kera started talking to Pierre more. He got extremely mad at her and began trying to say she was disloyal- when they weren't together in the first place.

She never left him though. She knew if she had him against her, her life would be far more difficult, so she trapped herself in the friendship, constantly excusing his behaviour.
That was until I visited one time and overheard him saying vile and disgusting things about her to his friends. I told Kera and eventually she stopped talking to him and cut him off entirely. She still had to see him at the gym but for the most part he'd keep himself to himself. Other than the occasional stare at her, he mainly got the point.

"If we weren't heading to Italy in 2 days, i would kill him!" i replied, looking at her, awaiting her reaction.

"who are you going with, you said we. IS IT A BOY???" she says standing up and smiling.

"I mean, technically two boys. and so are you. Pierre, Charles, you and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks on Monday!" i finally reveal. I'm surprised I have kept it in for that long to be honest, i'm normally such a bad secret keeper.

"Angelina!! I cant go to Italy, I have to train. I'm sorry" she says in in a quite annoyed tone.

"Well too bad, i already booked it. Plus, i heard they make good ice creams in italy.. but if you can't come then-"

"fine. i'll go"

This girl is a sucker for ice cream.

We get back to her apartment after a long day shopping and we begin to get the suitcases open and pack all the clothes she needed. I raided her apartment looking for cute accessories that she could wear and packed for all the different eventualities that could happen. I know full well that the boys would wear the same 3 outfits in a different alternate. Charles is.. to say nicely, not known for his fashion. Pierre however, used to drive for AlphaTauri so i'm hoping he helps Charles pick some decent clothes.

1374 words.
ITS MY BIRTHDAY🥳🎂
Next chapters upcoming will be long ones hopefully! <3
Lmk how you're finding it so far
-J