phone.

K.J.H
I toss and turn in the bed, but no matter how hard I try, I simply cannot fall asleep. Angle's legs lay across my legs, her hands placed firmly on my shoulders. For a model, she's not a pretty sleeper. I sigh and I attempt to push her body back to her side of the bed, to which she has extended with her very long limbs. I turn back over and close my air. Maybe now i'd actually be able to sleep. I take a deep breath in but am quickly shut off by the harsh hit of her arm sprawling across my body.

Yeah, that wasn't going to work.

I decided that I was more likely to get some sleep on the sofa downstairs than next to that sleep-monster. I carried my grey blanket that I took on the plane over my shoulder and gently walked downstairs- careful not to wake the boys up.

I set my pillow and blanket onto the sofa so that maybe it wouldn't be a completely sleepless night.

'cant sleep?' a voice said, breaking the unknown silence. Startling me, I jumped backwards and placed my hands on the back of the sofa.

'charles?' I questioned, his accent sounded familiar but i was not yet confident it was him.

'sorry to startle you chérie' he says, as his tall figure appears from the kitchen, and towards me. I dramatically put my hand on my heart, pretending to be more startled then I truly was. He looks at me, his hair messy and his eyes looking more tired as usual, but still his emerald eyes find their way to mine.

'what are you doing here?' I ask, breaking once again the silence that the room around us had settled.

'i asked you first' his strong accent slipped out to almost every word. His however, was different to Pierre's, his accent was more definite, constantly turned on. When Pierre speaks, especially to me, he sounds almost American.

'well, if you must know, Angie is keeping me awake with her rough sleeping' I say, folding my arms across my chest, him standing in-front of me. He scoffed and reciprocated by him also folding his arms over his chest.

'Too small for Angie to notice you were there too?' he jokes, trying to provoke an action out of me. So instead i did the opposite, blew his joke off completely.

'why are you down here charles?' I reiterated.

'Needed some water, Pierre snores like, like? I don't even know what.' He says, struggling to find the words. I laugh a little at the picture of Pierre snoring.
'mind if i stay down here with you?'
I look at him, confused as to what to reply. I take a few seconds to ensure i heard him correctly. I know that we've been on holiday together for 2 days, but before that i'd only spoke to him once.

'sure, yea' i said quickly after noticing my own hesitation. I went back to the sofa and sat down, pulling the blanket across my knee. Shortly after, he came and sat on the sofa too.
An awkward silence lingers in the air, consuming it like it was watching us. The sense of anticipation in the air as to who was going to speak first came to a stop.

'so, why did you block me Kera?' he said in a pushy but soft tone.

'what? i didn't block you.' i reply instantly, defending myself.

'I messaged you, you blocked me' he says, his bottom lip frowning, looking disappointed or hurt, i couldn't tell.

'that was you? oh charles i'm so sorry, if i would've known i wouldn't of blocked you. I really didn't mean-'
my eyes meet his, stopping my sentence half way through.