storm.

P.G.
The four of us were enjoying ourselves, relaxing on the beach. Angie and Kera were collection seashells, running back and forth along the shoreline. Occasionally they'd stop, comparing the shells they had each collected. The sun warmed the sand and sea, making the air around us comfortable and warm.

*ding*

Rachel🤍
when are you going to be back?

Pierre🤍
10 days from now.

You never told me you'd be that long. Who are you with anyways?

I did, I put it on the calendar in my kitchen Rachel. And I'm with Charles, Kera and Angie, why?

Why are you going on holiday with them? We never go anywhere together Pierre, it seems your friends have displaced me.

We went to Dubai like 5 weeks ago. And it's for Kera and Charles, that's why we're here.

Everything's always about Kera, Charles and Angie nowadays, we never spend time together anymore.

Rachel I invited you to the race that I did extremely well in and you couldn't keep your eyes off your phone.

What?? No i didn't!! Did Kera tell you that? she's such a liar Pierre, trust me baby I care so much about your races.

No, she didn't tell me that and i don't appreciate you calling my friend a liar. I saw the footage, you were on live TV engrossed in your phone. You couldn't care less.

With that, I shut off my phone and placed it on the sun chair. A frustrated sigh intrudes it's way out of my mouth. I'm not letting her take away from this holiday. She has tried and I wont let her. I get up, leaving my phone sat there, and walk across the beach to the girls. By now, they are sat together, sunbathing in the gorgeous heat. The blonde and brunette, talking away to each other in what I assume is German.

'hey pierre!' Kera says, sitting up as she sees me walking over.

'hey.' i say, trying to hide my anger and frustration, clearly i didn't hide it well as Angie immediately  asks

'what's wrong?'  Angie asks with a concerned face. Debating on whether to tell them or not, i scan around the beach, trying to find my monegasque friend.

'where's charles?'

'oh, he went to go find a place we could eat. Since he can speak Italian we thought we'd send him.' Angie explains.
'Now, what's wrong?'
I sigh and sit down next to the girl, fiddling with the bracelet around my wrist, from a fan.

'Rachel's being so complicated'

'in what way?' Kera asks, with a disheartened look upon her face. She and Angie sit looking at me, showing their genuine care and interest; something that Rachel never did.

'I think she's tired of me, but she gets mad at me when I go on holiday with you guys. One minute she's completely ignoring me, the next she's very defensive of me. I just don't know where I stand with her' I say, putting my head into my hands.

'Oh i'm sorry Pierre.. what have you said to her?' Angie asks, Kera stays quiet almost trying to put the pieces of a thousand piece jigsaw together.