answer.

P.G.
I'm slowly dozing off into a deep sleep, my body feeling weightless on the mattress after the long day of walking and running. My eyes forcably shutting, my brain needing to sleep: finally relaxed.

That was until my phone began vibrating vigorously on the bedside table, causing the whole room to shake and me to jump out of fear. Awake now, I sat up and reached towards the only beam of light, now illuminating the darkness that surrounded me. Blinking and squinting, eventually my eyes allowed me to read who the phone call was from, and I answered it.

'Kera.. it's like 2am..'

'I know, did I wake you?'

'Yes, it's okay though, whats a matter?'

'Uhm..'
In her hesitance I let out a yawn, as I led my head back onto the pillow.

'You know what.. it doesn't matter, i'll speak to you tomorrow, you're tired. Goodnight'

'Wait- no. What's up Ke? You can tell me.' I insist, saying quickly before she could hang up.

'There's just, a guy, at this club i'm at and he's-'

'Send me your location. I'm on my way' I interject, not allowing her to finish the sentence. I scrambled to find some clothes as I walked with my phone in my hand.

'Are you sure?' she worringly repeats over and over.

'Of course, try get away from him, I'll be there as soon as possible, mon ange' I reply. With that, the phone call ended and my heart began to relax slightly.

With the vast amount of dancing bodies, moving in all sorts of directions, it was virtually impossible to navigate through the crowd to find my Kera again.
Frantically, I switched on my phone once again and tried ringing the group.. no answer. The music was blasting loudly, draining out my attempt to shout over the crowd for them as I shoved and squeezed myself past all the people. Eventually, I catch a glimpse of the small blonde girl I was looking for.

A freakishly cold hand slithers it's way around her waist, sliding an arm around me, causing her to jump frightfully. Instinctively, she attempted to pull the arm off from around her waist, consequently making the arms grip tighter, spinning her around in the process. I tried to get closer.

Like a relay runner, an abundance of thoughts and panic rushed through my mind as her body was now being held only inches away from a short and creepy looking man, his hand making his way down her small body. My heart pounced harder and faster, seconds feeling like minutes, minutes feeling like hours.

Whilst making his way down lower onto her body, his other hand placed forcibly against her chin, lifting it up towards his face. Anticipating the next move, she squinted my eyes and placed my arms between the two bodies, but his bullet-like lips met Kera's in a kiss, causing me to pull her away harshly, almost falling back into the crowd.

Flashes off light flicked off and on aggressively as I practically ran through the crowd, more desperate than ever. Pushing past people, tears began forming in the pits of her eyes and began to smudge the eyeliner beneath them. The room began feeling tight, like it was caving in. I knew she would feel the same way, my mind began to think of what she would be feeling. 'Trapped. There was no where to go. Where's the door? Can I scream or will I be drained out by the music? Hello? Anybody..' She needed me.

'woa woa woa' I say as I grasps her arm as she walks past. Subsequently leaving a slap on my hand, before our eyes meet as she turns back.

'Pierre' she realised, turning back and falling into my embrace, burying my face into my chest.