café.

A.F
Nathanael and I met in a small, quiet café for a coffee in the South of Munich. As I walked in, he stood up and smiled toward me as I made my way to him. He pulled me in for a small hug, his cologne staining the air. His harsh shoulders pulling away from mine as he pulled back a chair for me to sit on.

Conversation flowed naturally, everything felt so comfortable and calm with him. Nathanael was an extremely good conversationalist, always able to make the chat go on and on. We talked for a long time, ordering 2 lots of coffee each.

'so you've just got back from Italy, right?'

'yes actually. We, my friends and I, all spent 2 weeks there.'

'oh nice nice. which friends?'

'just Pierre, Charles and Kera' his eyes opening as I mentioned Kera's name and a smile emerged across his face.

'Kera Hughes, the gymnast?'

I nodded.

'Didn't she just fall flat on her face on an easy move' he laughs and scoffs before reaching for his cup of coffee again, hiding his laughing mouth behind it.

'uhm, yes she did.'

'Gosh. I saw the video, it was so funny.'

'ha.. yea i guess it was really.' I laugh.

He continued talked for a while, every word he said i clung onto- fascinated by what he was talking about. He spoke about his work, his friends, different models and so much more. It was intriguing. His accent was different, it sounded like a mixture between mine and an Italian accent. I listened intently and hung onto every word he said.

He very kindly paid for our coffees and as we were leaving, handed a familiar sunglasses case back to me, his hand much larger than mine. I took them and thanked him once again for his generosity. It would've been so easy to have taken the sunglasses, considering they were of a designer brand, however he reached out to give them back to me. He drove me back to my house and gave me a tight hug as he left. I watched him drive off through the front window, like a little kid.

@angiefosterofficial added to her story

I laid on the sofa, staring at the ceiling and counting down the hours until I could call Kera and tell her everything

I laid on the sofa, staring at the ceiling and counting down the hours until I could call Kera and tell her everything. I thought about how his emerald eyes met mine and made my stomach twist into a knot, I recall how his sharp jawline softened as he smiled when I talked about him, and how his eyes lit up when he was laughing about Kera's fall.

I was surprised that he knew Kera, though she's a famous gymnast not many people would know her unless your a follower of gymnastics or know of her achievements. He talked of her for a while, asking what she was like and how I knew her. He spoke of his best friend, Ruby. His eyes glistened as he recalled all the fun they'd spent on holiday together and how he'd known her since they were teenagers.