jealousy.

K.J.H
I was so mad. I couldn't even comprehend how betrayed and embarrassed I had felt. Every ounce of excitement inside of me left me within an instant. Seeing his lips on that brunette girl's lips has had an effect on me in a way it probably shouldn't. I remember pacing around Lando's hotel room, back and forth. I'd be ranting for minutes at a time, then go silent.

Held closely in his arms, Lando would whisper gentle words of relief into my ears. He listened to every single rant, wiped away every tear. Charles should be the one doing that, not the one causing it. I could tell Lando was angry but I didn't want him to be. After all, they're still friends and I would hate to come in between their friendship.

'I know what we're doing.' Lando says, assertively. I look up from the pillow that my face was smushed in, leaving a black smudge of mascara on the white silk. 'Go get your suitcase' he smirks as he instructs me. Laying out my suitcase that we brought from my hotel, Lando begins searching through my clothes. Occasionally, he pulls out a piece of clothing and inspects it, before putting it in a pile. Eventually, it was narrowed down to one outfit that was chosen, with heels to match them.

'what are you doing?' I ask, already having an idea as to what the Brit may say.

'We're going to make him so sorry he'll never forgive himself darling. Go put this on, ill be here' He says in a way that almost gave me butterflies, while handing me a dainty light blue dress. I go to the bathroom and begin to get dressed, looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't recognise who I was. Thoughts began circling in my mind rapidly. What was I doing?

A knock on the door saved my from my thoughts, Lando's eyes widened as he saw me in the dress as his head peaked around the door. I gave him a warm smile as I was putting in my matching earrings. 'so, what are we doing now?' I ask, while walking out of the bathroom following his lead.

'Well firstly, we're taking photos of you for your revenge post. so, go on' he insists, while directing me into different poses on the hotel floor. Giggles escape our mouths in between each shot as Lando lays on the floor, attempting to get the best possible photo. I began to feel more and more confident, I began working with the camera opposed to against it. Now I know why Angie loves the job she does. 'oh yes that's it!' Lando occasionally shouts. 'beautiful' he says, on the last shot. His hand stretches out towards mine, pulling me up from the group as we begin to head out of the hotel.

'Where are we going?' I wonder, as we are sitting once again in his car.

'We're going to dance tonight love. Dance this evening away!' Lan says excitedly.

Shortly after, we arrive at a small building, lights were flashing inside bursting the room with various colours and moods. The music was loud and the floor vibrates at the beat of the bass, causing the song to run through you. Guided by his hand, Lando pulls me through the dense crowd and pulls me in to dance. Flashes from cameras soon enough make their way onto us, considering the number of fans celebrating here after the race.

Creeping inside of me, doubt and worry begin to engulf my mind. The fear that this may only make things worse starts to make my heart beat quicker and quicker, the flashes too become quicker and quicker. 'trust me' a calming voice whispers in my ear.

Lando and I danced for what seemed like forever, taking photos together and with his friends. The atmosphere is beyond great and every sense of insecurity id felt had gone. The thoughts of Charles kissing that girl had left my mind and had instead been filled with the flirtatious dancing with Lando. This was all apart of Lando's so called "plan" but I cant lie if I said I didn't enjoy it, just a little.