Chapter 2: Eater of French Toasts

AN: Caoimhe is pronounced Kwee-va

Erynn's POV

I woke up startled by the loud banging of pans and opening of cupboards in the kitchen. A usual occurence in this flat. With a groan, I dragged myself to the foot of the bed, before falling asleep again, only to be woken up by my bandmate barging in my room.

"Wake up sleepyhead! Your sister's coming over!" Heidi shouted before slamming my bedroom door, rather loudly. I could hear her crackling while walking away, naughty.

I forcefully managed to get out of bed with a sigh. I stretched out my back, hearing few cracks before heading into the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth before getting out and facing my rowdy roommates.

"Good Morning Rynn, did you sleep well?" Caoimhe asked handing me a cup of coffee.

"Morning kweevs, I got 4 hours of sleep, so better." I replied taking a sip of my coffee and putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Caoimhe is the band's guitarists and my fellow songwriter, we wrote most of our bands' songs together, she's also my closest friend hence why i call her my twin, not to mention we have the same exact birthday, right down to the time, so yeah she is my twin.

I peeked behind Thalia's back to see what she's making. French toasts! I quickly sat down and saw that she already got pancakes prepared, so I got a piece, drizzled it in syrup before scarfing it down.

Thalia placed a plate full of french toasts on the bar before sitting down beside Heidi who quickly kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks for the food bae." Heidi stated, grabbing toasts for her and Thalia. Thalia responded by giving her a cheek kiss.

Heidi is the band's drummer and Thalia is the bassist, They've been together right after our debut single blew up and hit the charts, so over a year already. But Caoimhe and I like to joke that they've been together since college, they just didn't know it.

Right at that moment, my loud ass sister barged in unannounced. "I'm home children! Do we have food?" She asked rounding the corner to the kitchen. "You're the best Thals, French toasts for me?" Grabbing one and biting into it "and they're warm too?" She moaned.

Thalia just smiled her sweet smile and continued eating, while Heidi narrowed her eyes slightly at my sister before moving closer to Thalia, possessive much?

"Slow down Paige." "What are you doing here?" Both Caoimhe and I said at the same time. Like I said, Twins.

My sister, Paige swallowed thickly before saying "I hope you got your passports ready..." her smile widened "cause we're going to Berlin!" She squealed while pulling me into a hug.

"Berlin? For THE music festival?" I laughed, returning her hug.

I heard laughter and squealing around me, I know everyone's happy and excited, this is a big deal. The biggest music festival in Europe and we're performing! Wait...

"Hold on, We ARE performing right? Not just watching the show" I asked, my bandmates quieten down, anxious to hear the answer as well.

"Of course you guys are performing! The fans asked for you!" Paige screamed while jumping up and down, soon enough we all joined in.

We calmed down enough to sit and take it all in. I looked at my bandmate's faces and smiled. This is all we ever wanted and we're finally experiencing it.

"I knew we could do it guys! I'm proud of us!" Caoimhe exclaimed, red in the face from all that screaming and shouting. It's like I could hear her heart beating fast and with adrenaline pumping in my veins, I patted her hand, giving her a quick smile "This is only the beginning! let's do our best!" I shouted, hearing agreements from around me.