Bonus Chapter: My Fiancée!

3rd Person's POV:

The lights flickered and dimmed as the crowd cheered, eagerly anticipating the entrance of their favorite vocalist - Erynn. The atmosphere was positively electrifying, the fans jostling for the best view of the stage as the band members made their way to their respective instruments.

Finally, the time had come. Erynn emerged from the wings, the crowd erupting into frenzied cheers, and admiration. She stood at the center stage, a smug grin plastered on her face as she took in the adulation.

When the noise had died down a bit, Erynn strode over to the microphone stand and grabbed it, staring out at the sea of faces before her.

"Hey guys!" She said, her voice full of energy and enthusiasm, "I hope you've all been having a great time so far."

More cheers echoed around the stadium.

"I just have one question for you all tonight. Do you guys remember the first time we played together? The beginning of our journey here as a band?"

The fans replied with cheers and shouts and raised their hands in the air, showing how memorable it was for them.

"I've got a little surprise for you tonight," Erynn continued, grin widening, "You all know Saffron, right?"

The crowd erupted again, the mention of Saffron's name setting off a sudden frenzy of excitement among the fans.

"Well," Erynn said, "I thought it would be fun to bring her up here and perform a duet with her."

As if on cue, Saffron stepped out from the wings, her guitar strapped over her shoulder. Immediately, the fans went wild, braying with joy.

Erynn wrapped an arm around her waist and whispered some calming words into her ear. The fans were dying for what was going to come next.

"As you guys know, Saffron is someone who has been a huge part of our story from the start. So I want to share this moment with my incredible, talented, and beautiful fiancée, Saffron!"

The crowd went wild at the announcement of the two women's engagement. The fans couldn't believe what they just heard, from being a shipped couple to now, it's like Christmas for them.

The two made their way over to the center of the stage, beaming at each other as they adjusted their microphones, with their instruments in their hands.

"I'm thinking we do 'Never Let Go,'" Saffron said, laughing. An inside joke between the two of them.

Erynn chuckled, "That's perfect."

Erynn gently took her microphone off from the stand and winked at Saffron playfully. The crowd went even crazier as they saw the two lovers together on stage. They had been shipping them long before they knew they were together.

"Alright, folks! This is something new. This is something exciting. We've been rehearsing this song for a long time and we're excited to show it to you," Erynn said, grinning at Saffron.

Erynn turned back towards the band. The beat started, and Erynn's voice sang the first few lines. Saffron joined in with the chorus, their voices meshing beautifully together in harmony. The whole stadium was enthralled, captivated by the performance.

Verse 1:
I've been travelling down this road
For what feels like a thousand miles
I've been trying to find the strength
To come knocking at your door

Chorus:
But now I'm here and I won't let go
We've got to fight for our love
No more time to waste, baby
Let's make up for all the time we lost