Chapter 11: She's Mystery Girl

Erynn Wiggin's POV:

Today is D-Day. The Berlin Music Festival, the gig that we have been preparing so hard for, is happening in just a few hours. I woke up extra early today with so much energy in me that I had to take a walk around the block to shake off the excess energy. I even indulged a few fans and took some photos with them when they recognized me, which I'm sure Paige will frown upon.

With our growing popularity, the fanbase is growing but so are the haters and toxic fans,
"It's inevitable girls, you gotta learn to brush it off."  Mr. Nigel, the owner of MGI records and our boss reminded us of this. It's why Paige is extra careful when we're out in public, you never know what haters can do, but it's also affecting our real fans so today, I decided fuck my safety and took those selfies and autographs. Nothing can possibly ruin my day today.

Have I mentioned we're in Berlin now? We flew in last night so we can get some rest before rehearsals and the actual show. Now it's only 6am but I already feel well rested so I went back to my hotel room and changed into gym clothes. I'm sure this hotel has a gym right? It's a 5-star hotel, surely there's one.

———break———
Ping!

I heard a message come in on my phone so I got off the treadmill and took a look. I guess I was too engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice I've already spent a little over an hour in the gym.

"I'm sweating like a man, ugh." I mumbled to myself, wiping my arms off with the hotel towel I brought down. I sent a reply to Paige and started on my way up my room. I had to double back to the gym 'cause I forgot my key card and water bottle. Silly me.

—————showering————-"Good Morning Girls!" I greeted as soon as I located the table where the girls are already eating

—————showering————-
"Good Morning Girls!" I greeted as soon as I located the table where the girls are already eating. I heard a chorus of 'good mornings' as I sat across Paige. "Oh wait I'll get a plate." Standing up again, I quickly got a plate and added a bunch of food in it. I got to the fruit section and saw mangoes, so I made myself a mango acai bowl.

"Ok so I'm gonna remind you guys about today." Paige started as soon as I sat down.
"So around 9am, we go straight to the venue, it's a bit early but I want us to look around so we have an idea, especially the set up of the stage." Paige cleared her throat and adjusted in her seat, by now all eyes are on her. This gig is very important to all four of us, me, Caoimhe, Thalia and Heidi.

"Since we're opening for The Grizzlies, we don't have a say in the production and design of the stage, knowing you guys, you'd want to see the stage before performing on it, so like I said we'll go there at 9. Then we'll get lunch, do a live check, then you have an interview with Saffron Abrams, a journalist from Under the Radar around 4pm, I'm not sure how long that will take but yeah after that, the show starts around 6:30, you'll probably end up performing around 7pm though." Paige informed us while scrolling through her phone for the timetable and schedule.