Chapter 18: Dinner Date

Erynn's POV:

After the fun interview with Saffron, The others and I decided to indulge some of the fans waiting right outside the studio, we've heard that they've been there since this morning and I know for sure that Paige won't be happy about this, but she's not here so that's on her.

Once the doors opened, we were met with screams and squeals and just a lot of happy voices around. It's been mind blowing how quickly we garnered a following in just a short span of time. To think that exactly a year ago, not one person recognizes us walking down the streets and to now that we can't even take a step out of our flat without encountering a fan outside our door.

We interacted with the fans, took selfies and sign some autographs. I for one had to decline when one fan wanted me to sign her bra, The one she's wearing. Heidi and Thalia had no problem doing it, but just thinking about Saffron's reaction is enough for me to decline.

"Oh my god Erynn! I love you!" Squealed a fan behind me.

"Thank you so much!"

"Erynn!"

"Erynn! Where's Saffron!"

"Yeah where's your girlfriend?"

I subtly flinched while signing a poster of the band after hearing that question. I know that no one knows about us aside from our close friends so I'm quite sure that the fans know nothing and they're just teasing but I couldn't help my guilty reaction, I've never been good at lying anyways. I just hope that no one noticed.

I laughed and cringed at how fake it sounded, whirling around to look at the fan who said it. "You're silly! She's not my girlfriend —

"Not yet!" Another fan cut me off.

I shook my head, laughing shyly at them, if only they know. "Anyways, to answer your question, Saffron is inside."  I answered, moving to stand beside Caoimhe, who's standing with the other two in front of the door, in perfect view of everyone.

"Do you want to meet her?" Heidi suddenly asked, encouraging the fans to scream out Saffron's name and getting them excited.

"Yesss!!!"
"YESSSSS!"
"Saffron! Saffron! Saffron!"

"Oh Gosh, look what you did babe!" Thalia laughed in disbelief, surprised at how excited our fans are for Saffron.

"Promise you guys will behave though! Remember she's not a celebrity!"

"She is now!" The same fan from earlier cut Caoimhe off, earning her chuckles from people around.

"Ok ok! Geez! Erynn will get her!" Caoimhe exclaimed, putting her hands up before pushing me towards the door. I could only laughed as I went in, leaving the crowd of excited fans outside.

I started walking towards Saffron's Dressing room, hoping she hasn't left yet. As I was about to knock, the door suddenly opened, startling both Saffron and I. She's removed her makeup and got dressed in a soft cropped sweatshirt that Paige gifted her, a pair of white denim jeans, a bucket hat she stole from Heidi and her reading glasses. Looking just about ready to go home.