Chapter 4: I'm the Band Manager

Paige Wiggin's POV:

After getting off the phone with Saffron, a supposed journalist from the well known magazine "Under the Radar" I started googling her. You know what they say, Better safe than sorry.

"Saffron Abrams" I unconsciously mumbled under my breath while typing. Her linkedin profile was the first thing that popped up and from that I found that she is indeed an employee for Under the Radar, a great employee at that.

I scrolled through the list of achievments she's received as a music journalist and I was impressed. If the band is gonna do an exclusive interview, she would be the perfect choice to do it.

I took a glance at the recording booth and saw that my sister and the other members are still busy recording something new. They're supposed to be rehearsing but Erynn suddenly thought of a possible new song and so here they are, recording bits and pieces of it so they don't forget, or so they say.

I exited her linkedin page and tried to look for her socials, sue me but for some reason I wanna see her face and what she looks like. I mean a name like Saffron just seems like a pretty girl's name to me. After scrolling a bit more, I found her blog. It's been a few years since the last post but it seems that people still visit from time to time, considering that it's still getting a hundred thousand visitors a month. Must be a big and popular blog back when it's active.

I scrolled until I couldn't anymore and finally I found her socmeds. I mean this could be old and inactive as well but it's a start. I clicked on the link to her instagram profile.

"Goddamn..." I whistled, which caught the attention of Caoimhe who's apparently taking a water break and sitting beside me.

"Oh hey Kweevs, didn't notice you there"

Caoimhe took a peek at my phone and looked back up at me. "I know, you were busy stalking her." She smirked, "Who is she anyway? She's gorgeous."

"Right? She's too pretty to just be a writer, she should be in front of the camera not behind a desk

"Right? She's too pretty to just be a writer, she should be in front of the camera not behind a desk." I said while looking at more of her photos.

"Writer? Like an author?" Caoimhe asked confused. Oh this girl really, lucky her she's pretty and has a great voice.

"No! She's a journalist, apparently a famous one." I said whilst showing Caoimhe the Linkedin page of Saffron from earlier. She barely got to look at it before I said, "you know the magazine Under the radar right? She works for them and she wants to do an inteview with you guys."

Caoimhe almost spat out her water at me, thankfully I stood up at the right time or else I would be wet. I glared at her sheepish form and took a seat at another chair.

"She wants an interview!? Have you said yes? Oh my God! This is gonna be our first interview! And for a big magazine as well!?" Have I mentioned, Caoimhe tends to overreact? Well now you know.