t h r e e

Haerin's POV:

After the sweet call with Hyein's friends I got a text from her saying that they've planned to come over this Saturday.

Saturday will be the day Hyein and her friends will move in, that's terrifying.

I huff and fall backwards, my head hitting the surface of my pillow, my hair disseminates across my mattress looking like dead grass progressively growing under me.

I stare at my ceiling lamp, this is too much, I mumble.

My mind starts to give up on me, my lids getting heavier, I struggle to keep them open.( me rn while writing this chapter fr)

Then everything goes black and I drift off to dreamland.

~

A ringing starts to alert my mind, this ringtone is starting to give me PTSD at this point.
I groan and reach for my phone, getting out of my comfortable state yet again.

This seems familiar.

I grab the phone that won't shut up, it's been yelling at me the whole day.

I turn it off, squinting my eyes at the bright screen until I can make out the time written on it, it's five in the evening. Damn it.

I slept the whole day by accident and I barely did anything, I just laid in bed all day.

I guess my brain had too much at one go that I was mentally exhausted.

Hyein's name again flashes on my screen, I heave out a sigh and pick up the phone to my ear.

Should I wait till Monday to ruin her or get it over with now?

I sit up to begin speaking to her, "What?" I say coldly.

"I'm bringing the girls over," she says with a casual voice, I can hear faint mumbles of feminine voices, her roommates are with her.

"No, you're not Hyein." I sternly say as I message the back of my neck, Hyein is really pressing my buttons today.

"Unfortunately for you I am, we're outside the house," she mumbles thinking I couldn't hear her, but I so clearly could.

"What do you mean 'you're outside'!?" I begin to panic into the phone, "W-well you can't my mom's home." I lie, she's still at work, she's always at work. All day.

"Haerin, I'm not an idiot, besides, you need to meet the girls before they move in with you," she says calmly.

But she has a point, six girls that I don't know at all are gonna live with me for three months while my mom is away, it's probably a good idea to get to know them.

I inhale and blow my baby hairs away from my forehead, "Ugh, I'm coming down."

I then realize that I just got out of bed, I look awful, and this is maybe not how to make an impression on them, not that I care too much, but for the sake of my dignity.

I don't change though, I just wear a white hoodie over my pajamas. I brush out my hair and wash my face.

I decide to change out of my disney princess pajama pants last minute, maybe I can show them off after I've gotten used to them a little longer.

I pick out regular sweatpants that match my hoodie and smile at the comfort they have gifted me as I slide them up my legs.

I run down the stairs and walk up to the front door, unlocking it and slowly pulling it to open it.

I first see Hyein, but instantly the other six gathered behind her, big smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for letting us come last minute." Hyein gives me a quick hug while I just awkwardly stand there.